Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 7

Did my 2 miles in 38:16 last night, not bad but man was I feeling it, made a trip to have best sub in the world yesterday at Belacino's! Not a good idea for exercising, but well worth the pain. Today is a rest day, then will start back up Saturday morning. If anyone follows bucks like I do, you will know this isn't perfectly in line with there schedule, but Friday's needs to be my off day for my sanity. End of the work week is not the day to go to track at 10pm. Who knows, maybe i'll find some other form of recreational activity to get a little workout in for the day?! Less than 3 weeks and I have that itch that comes every year where I see some guy in the grocery store that looks like he used to play ball and I just want to form tackle him, get up say "its your turn" let him tackle me, then high five and say America is the greatest nation ever simply because of football!! God I love this game, shit I need some guys in my office! Can't tackle soccer mom's, not going to tackle the gay guy in accounting, and don't think i'll tackle the owner's? I just want to tackle/hit someone, maybe i'll just run into the wall!! Haven't done that since I was like 5, ok maybe 19 but I was really really drunk!! Go Bucks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I say you should just get in a 3 point stance .... and do a hoot and holler drill like at osu! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN, BETTER KEEP A LOOKOUT WHEN YOUR AROUND ME FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.