Friday, August 6, 2010

update/correction

No walking yesterday, I miss spoke and should have said I’d start today (and I will). Yesterday was just move in day, I had to get the mini-fridge moved, make sure the hair was good for photos; the Ps3 is hooked up etc etc….. Now I will start tonight, but it will be difficult because we are traveling back to my wife’s hometown for the weekend and should be going to a bar that serves free cheeseburgers on Fridays!! Need I say this louder FREE CHEESEBURGERS AND COLD BEER (cheap $ on beer for a bar too)!!! Nice thing about a small bar on the outskirts of a small town is good people who all know each other and still live as if they are in America and not the people’s republic of America. They (oooo bad word) SMOKE in the bar. It’s a BAR not a children’s playhouse for crying out loud!! Free dead cow, cold buds, and a couple of grits go together like apple pie and vanilla ice cream!! On the downside, my wife was called the ‘N’ word as a kid cause she is a little tan, ehh my hometown has a cement corn field – we all have crazy people in our town’s - got to take the good with the bad! Anyway, I will get my miles in all weekend and will need to seeing as how the food will be abundant, its fair season!! Fried cheese on a stick baby!! Go bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.