Monday, August 16, 2010
Day 8 and 9
Well sad to say I let day 8 get away from me and didn't officially walk 2 miles. I was very active and busy, but didn't get to go on a walk. I did walk last night for about 50 minutes around the neighborhood, so I got atleast 2 miles in for day 9. Now I will do 3 miles for day 10/11 to make up for day 8 and get back on track. Hope everyone had a good weekend, except for Kurt Busch, I know you had a crap weekend and thru a major kink in my 3 peat! Your a big eared loser like your brother, can't believe I was loosening my hate for you, back with your brother scum bag!! Less than 3 weeks to football!! Um yeah and I know it's only preseason, but did you see the browns first team offense move the ball and score? I I I I I I can't wrap my head around it either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.