Monday, August 30, 2010
Day 22/23
B e a utiful weather this weekend, looks to be more of the same for Labor day weekend!! Saturday got away from me and I didn't go for a walk, but I was plenty active getting ready for thursday night. I made up for it sunday by taking the dog on a hour and 40 minute voyage. Got to love a dog, he took a 30 minute nap when we got home and then wanted to play! I could barely get up to get more water and he was like "wanna go again"? Anyway, figure did close to 5 miles sunday and it actually felt pretty good. Not going to be hard to get motivated this week, its game week baby!! and a short one too. Have the brats/dogs, gonna make mom's mac n cheese, have some drinks, family, and friends coming over... You can't argue that fall isn't the best time of the year! Go bucks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.