Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Warning R rated Warning
If you haven’t seen it yet, check out Tosh.O, the best show on TV (ok Big Bang Theory may be a tie for best, but different types of comedy). Now the show is shot like talk soup, or if you don’t know talk soup – it’s just a guy in front of a green screen talking about clips. These clips come from the internet and comedian Daniel Tosh riffs on the youtube clips or viewer submitted clips. They have other bits they put together and general vulgarity runs rampant thru the show, I love it!! Big Big belly laughs, one of my favorite segments is when he reads (usually subject oriented) viewer comments (downside via twitter, I still hate twitter). Probably the hardest I have laughed (and still laughing at as I type this) was when a viewer said “I want to tongue punch your mom’s fart box”. I may be a childish fool, but god that makes me laugh every time!! This morning on Howard I heard a caller say something almost as funny when arguing with Robin Quivers and seeing how I don’t do twitter (thus I can’t send to Tosh.O – seriously they don’t take emails WTF?) I figure I’d just put it on my blog so my millions of followers can enjoy. Now the caller said the first half, I ‘spiced’ it up by adding the second half. (Remember I put a warning, you can still stop, my mind is warped and I’m not sure why I find vulgarity so funny) Anyway, he said “Why don’t you write the declaration of independence on my D-ck with your tongue and I’ll sign it with my load” What that had to do with their argument I still can’t figure out, and why the declaration of independence (why not the constitution?) is beyond me, but it made me laugh? It is very Mel Gibson (“why don’t you just smile and blow me?”) I guess if there is any lesson from all this, when arguing with a distraught man, expect a crazy BJ reference at any given moment! Oh yeah and if you didn’t find this funny, give Tosh.O a chance, they are professionals and I guarantee something will make you laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.