Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 11 and update

Did another 3 miles last night in 51:16.5. I have made amends for missing my 2 miles saturday and I learned something that will make me adjust my plans for escalating my walks. What i'm leaning towards is staying at 2 miles 6 days a week, and focusing on improving my time and jogging more of each mile. Last night I jogged a quarter lap of the first 2 miles (half a mile) and I would like to get to where I can jog a whole mile straight. I think it would be better for loosing weight and getting in better shape. I know it is more realistic for time purposes, I don't see it as realistic that I would take 2 hrs (including driving to and fro track) to walk 4 miles in november. I believe, especially if my times improve, that by then I could be 30 min or less on 2 miles. Anyway, thats my goal and so far I feel really good about how things are going. 2 weeks and 1 day till the first game, Go Bucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.