Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Day 24
It's interesting how you can feel your doing one thing and be way off. I did my 2 laps around the pond (2.4mi) yesterday and felt as if it was much quicker and that I jogged quite a bit of the distance. My overall time was 41:30, which I believe is my best time yet, but I was at 19 min after the first lap and thought I didn't drop off much in the second lap. Clearly I must have slowed down, my speculation is that when jogging in the second lap I must have been moving slower than if I was walking. Sounds funny, but the stride on a jog (when fatiqued) could be shorter and slower than a brisk walk. I'm going to try something today, not jogging at all, but 'power walking' the whole 2 laps just to see what my time is, ought be interesting. Oh and as soon as fall wants to get here and stay is fine with me, 93 degrees sucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.