Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 16

Did 2 miles at the track whilst volleyball night was in full force. Time 38:53, kinda slow but got it done. Didn't sleep well last night, neither did the dog, maybe he was nervous about our nephew too? How can a procedure be considered simple when they have to put the person (in this case child) under full anesthesia? I'm sooo looking forward to being a dad - it's going to make me more of a nut case than I already am, lol! Logically I know everything will be fine today, but sometimes I'm a glass was half empty and then I spilled it and now there is only a drop left in the glass kinda guy. I should/am working on that, but cynicism is my comfort zone. Everything is going to be fine and life is good, um saying it kinda helps I guess? Great thing about a 2-3 yr old is as long as the mac n cheese plus hot dogs are flowing they don't worry about stuff. I'm going to keep working on that carefree mentality, you know in between panic attacks!! lol! Kinda of want some mac n cheese now, I don't think we have that flavor creamer for the coffee at work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.