Well here it goes, guess I just can't resist throwing my two cents in on Farve and this comment is the kind that might offend some but remember I'm only half serious so if part of this offends you... I was joking - it was the other half I was serious about. :-) Now, I actually like Bret Farve and love that he won't hang it up because on the field he still has amazing skill. I actually wish he would say I'm sitting out till week 4 then come back so he's still fresh for the playoffs; then we wouldn't have a berry faced midget and "sorry 'bout that SC" Bush lucking into a Superbowl win! Having said that, I'm as disgusted by all the hype as everyone else. I'm ready to clue people in on a secret, there are 2 things that are used to generate interest and money that will probably never happen in my life time, despite people predicting both of these every year for a long long time: 1, Bret Farve retires (with class and permanently) and 2, the second coming of Christ. And if I'm wrong, then they probably will happen in conjunction with each other!!
How are more people not following my blog, there has to be someone keyword searching google right now with only the words Christ and Farve! Really, where else will those two subjects be breached in the same paragraph? Do I have to cut off an ear or die to get famous? I'm willing to loose an ear, all my life my mom and the last 4 years my wife have told me I don't listen anyway, so what do I need the ear for?!
Also, clearly for the few that do read this ya'll know I'm a big buckeye fan, but I have a really good friend whom is a team up north fan and things have been cruel for him the last few years. Now I'm as or more committed to beating them and getting to 9-1 under Tressel as ever, but it would be nice to see t.u.n. catch a break and win their other games. Today it was announced that the best defensive player they have (on a non too impressive defense the last few years) is probably out for the season with a dislocated ankle and a broken bone in his leg! Wow! Richrod optimizes the saying "if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.