My goodness I’ve gone back and forth on whom to pick and at what point level this week more than I do typically in 5 weeks. Probably going to second guess myself into a 30 pt week, but maybe I’ll get lucky and catch those 200 pt people.
10pts – Nev wins, well this is the team Steve and others keep telling me is going to throw mighty Boise St down and stomp on them, so the runnin rebels should be pushovers?! I guess, the WAC sucks!!
9pts – Okla wins, um yeah tejas is bad and even inconsistent boomer sooner should win ‘aunt flow’ shootout.
8pts – NCst wins, here is another case of the ‘experts’ saying how great ncst is and to ‘look out’ for them, so they should be able to take down va tech right? I ought to have my head examined for having this an 8 pt game.
7pts – Bama wins, I so wanted to pick this as a 1 pt game and pick Florida, but even my hate of Urban and wanting to jinx him can’t make me pick against bama. Honestly the way fla has played this shouldn’t even be close. Anyone picking fla this week is taking a shot at a big come back with an unlikely upset. The only reason this isn’t my 10 pt game is because I believe Urban may have a deal with the devil? Anyway, bama got their scare last week, fla has no off (at least compared to what they are used to having) I say bama wins going away 38-17.
6pts – Iowa wins, psu gonna find going thru bigten with freshman qb a bumpy ride, but they are showing promise so I’d give them a slight chance, but on the road gives Iowa the edge.
5pts – Uga wins, when will I learn my lesson? Probably never, uga bad, but not Colorado bad! Enjoy all that power that the buffs bring to your conference next year Pac10, what a score?!
4pts – FSU wins, well the hooves aren’t bad like last year, but probably (even at home) not ready to beat improved free shoes U, but could happen so kept this one low.
3pts – Wisc wins, hmmmm sparty didn’t choke after big win so maybe sparty is fo’real? Who knows, we all will this week. Giving edge to team whose coach will be on sideline, but this could go either way.
2pts – N’west wins, minn bad bad bad, but N’west will always be purple power so can’t pick them real high cause anything can happen in these stupid little 8 match ups.
1pt – Oregon wins, man I still like fighting Nikes a lot, but that damn Harbum scares me and he has a good QB. Harbum is the main reason I hope richrod wins just enough (everyone but the bucks) to keep his job, cause buckeye nation does NOT want to see Harbum snarl his teeth for the winged helmets again. Like Steve I hate the guy, but I hate Urban Meyer and know he’s good. Hate does not mean lack of respect.
Speaking of richrod, this week ought be very interesting for them and tell how bad that defense really is and weather or not it’s going to cause problems in their bigten schedule. Indiana still feels hosed from the last meeting and has a very good offense. Honestly aside from the buck’s obvious challenges (mich, iowa, wis, psu) Indiana is the game that makes me most nervous in the ‘should be easy win’ games. They have an offense that can score and that is always dangerous. Fortunately we have them at home and their defense is still Hoosier quality, but richrod gets them on the road and looks not to have a defense either. This game should be entertaining, explosive, and educational.
Steve, Slackman, the lade, and I went to the 73-20 ass whooping Saturday and had a blast! I know I’m in the minority, but I (and my cardiologist) love those games, sometimes it’s nice to have a nice easy win. Hope offense can keep producing points as we role thru the bigten, don’t need 73, but if you give me 30+ each week I’ll like our chances. Oh and 1 last thing, I guess the numb nuts calling the game on TV Saturday called the Shoe ‘the big house’? How the F do you cash you paycheck after that blunder? What morons?!!
Side note for you NASCAR peeps, go smoke get me three wins in a row at Kansas this week and get me back on track for a 3rd straight series championship!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.