Friday, September 17, 2010
Day 41 and the finger of God
For those that don't know.... tornadoes turn me into a girl. Seriously I make Liberace look like the dos XX's guy when the sirens go off! So yesterday when leaving work I went home and not to the park and I went straight to my basement to watch nervously till Jim Gahnal told me he was going to White Castle thus meaning the weather is clear. So last night to get a good sweat on I played some Wii, really is silly simple fun. Two things reaffirmed (for the umpteenth time) I suck at all forms of bowling and I rock at wii tennis! Ask my wife, she quit, I'm the Rod Laver (probably more the Johny Mac with my potty mouth, but I wanna pretend to be classy) of wii tennis and I challenge all takers!! Also got in some wii boxing, no baseball its lame. Today is the off day, but might play some more wii just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
didn't know that about you and tornado's. Another reason for all of us to move someplace where there is no tornados!!!!
ReplyDelete