Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 34, tenn players can't shower, and joe the dueche

Did my 2 laps (2.4 mi) in an ehh time 42:02, but its done. Friday's off day, think I'm gonna go play poker!! Sent good friends down in Tennessee story about their football players needing a tutorial on how to properly shower (next thing we will hear is that SEC players get help in school and have fraudulent college degrees - shocking)! At least they aren't Joe Montana, what a dill hole! He came out and said the movie Rudy was full of exaggerations and no player gave his jersey for Rudy blah blah blah. What an F-in dick, who cares, its a movie. Did you have something bad happen recently to break up your charmed little life? Even if your telling the truth (which I doubt because your a pathetic petty little a-hole) let the man have his movie, you've done alright in life. You remember, that mediocre (non championship career at ND) that led to getting on the 49ers where you had hall of fame players at almost every position make you seem a better QB than you really are (like what we saw in KC). I'm not even a ND fan, but Rudy is a great movie and you are a sad sad loser yelping to get back on the sweet teet that is celebrity. Did I mention your a dick?! Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.