If anyone doubted why they call this gambling, mr. Futbol went 10 for 10 in week 1.
On to me – Bucks looked good, do it again this week and show us we are in for a special season.
10 pts – Bama wins, Penn St defense let a white division 1aa Youngstown st WR take a 2 yd bubble screen 80 YARDS FOR A TOUCHDOWN!!!! Ok, they went on to win big and be strong with a true freshman QB, but bama is going to embarrass them big. Lesson; don’t schedule these games when a traditional power like bama is down expecting they will stay down.
9 pts – On probation wins, the hooves did manage to overcome mighty Richmond this year, but the Trojans didn’t have all there cheaters transfer so they still have lots of talent. Ok, maybe not on defense, but they will drop 50 plus on you so it doesn’t matter if they give up 30.
8 pts – Stanford wins, sorry to my friend but ucla = bad. Note to richrod, better be on the road to back for real because if you tank this year, there is a real mean cus building a resume in no cal for the fighting trees to take your job.
7 pts – Oregon wins, um 72 – nothing without Lemichael James (and for his parents if your kids name makes the redline on my spell check come on than I say boo to you)! Tennessee did look good, but I don’t know how good (?) is this year, so is Tennessee back or just played a jv squad? Seriously I don’t know who they played, could have been a boarding school team for all I know.
6 pts – Uga wins, Ole ball coach I’m not buying the hype this year which means you will probably screw me again. This is a boring game, even if it’s good who cares. Talk about two schools that just bore me, I can’t even muster up a good hatred.
5 pts – Mich wins, Touchdown Jesus yes, defense Jesus NO! I predict 45-42 in a fun game I won’t get to see because its at the same time as the bucks, come on NBC only good thing about your stupid contract is you could start this whenever you want, why 3:30?! F U nbc. These two teams could play a 3-3-6 defense and it still is advantage offense!
4 pts – Oklahoma wins, man I would have this way higher if sooners hadn’t looked so bad, but don’t think Jim Bo Fisher is going to have his first big win in game 2. And boo to FSU fan, that stadium was about 75% full for first game under a new regime? Nice support, another reason why all these Florida/southern football people are a joke, they just don’t care like we do.
3 pts – OSU wins, this is hard for me to pick and pick so high because of my paranoia, but I really hope what I saw Saturday is a sign of more to come. Think we will win turnover game and that will let us have a Tressel blowout, up 2 scores and running out the clock. We shall see, hope I’m right. Go Bucks!!
2 pts – L’ville I was wrong last week, you can’t lose to every school in Kentucky, can you?!!
1 pt – SDSU wins, guess the rest of the bigten and sec must be in there let’s beat up on sisters of the poor schedule because I don’t know why I’m picking this game. I don’t know much about either and nmst didn’t even play in week 1, so nothing to gleaming from game 1 other than they are dumb enough to schedule their bye week for week 1.
Boise st won’t be a pick till Oregon st because they play in a horrible conference and you can just put a W when they show up to those games. What a joke if they make the national championship game, put them in SEC or Bigten and they’d lose 2-3 games easy.
Oh, for the fellas, go See Machete!! Awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.