Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 27 and a good start

What a busy day, got up went to work early and skipped lunch so I would have time to get my walk/jog in and then go home shower and finish picking up and cooking to have peeps over for game 1. It was all worth it, first to get the business out of the way, did 2 laps (2.4mi) in 39:25, not quite as good as yesterday but still under 40. Looking forward to a night off, going to olive garden with my wife and then to celebrate J's 32nd bday at the hat (and hopefully his house closing). As for the first game, a really solid start, no turnovers (atleast by the offense) def pitched a shutout, and rb's/oline looked good. TP played solid with only a few errant throws. Hard to know what marshall is going to be this year with new staff, but I'd guess they are better than fla a&m (miami's opener last night) and we had basically same score (minus our fg debacle) and better stats. Personal note, steve in so cal loves boom and zoom and i've come around to appreciate them more and more, always hoping one would emerge over the other as a go to guy and I think Saine is doing so. I really think J Hall looks sick, but won't get a shot to show he can be the man till next season, Berry also looked nice in mop up duty. Did anyone noticed we threw 3 balls to the tightend for 41 yds!! Wow, still need a third wr to step up, t washington litterally dropped his last ball on him ever being the 3rd guy, philly brown looks like a possibility to take on that role, if he doesn't also have dropsies issues, seriously midget bausermans throws the best pass of his 5-7ft life and you hot potatoe it in to the sidelines? Come on man! We aren't talking about practice! Practice?! (allen iverson reference anyone?) Practice! Note on the defense, solomon thomas is a (practice!) player and not a gamer, need nate williams back. Marshall had a big boys oline and either they played really well or cam heyward was resting for next weeks game? I love big hank, the next big daddy!! I would give every kid related to the football "Rolle" family in florida a scholarship offer at birth, I love those guys, small - fast - and HITMEN!! To all db's ever, wr are morons for the most part, if they turn around... It's because the F-ing ball is coming.... turn around too!! F-ing jackasses!! Can anyone tell I played def line and really dislike skill position players because lineman look at football as chess and they look at football as checkers!! ehh, not all just the ones my cardiologists says will do me in!! Anyway a very positive start (god imagine what i'd say if it was a bad start?) thanks to all that came over to celebrate with us! Steve, 3 weeks from tomorrow, you come back to the shoe!!!

ok, I can't resist one or two more... PRACTICE! Are we talkin about practice, practice!! If that man has a sense of humor at all he has to have the word practice tattoed on his body somewhere!! (assuming he had any room for another tat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.