Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Day 31 (labor day)
What a great weekend. Didn't officially walk today, but I did play golf with my dad and brother. You can verify with them that the way I play golf, there was an shyte ton amount of walking from the left rough/bunker to the right rough/bunker etc etc etc...... Actually I played pretty well the second 9! Yay! Also help parents cleanup from Sundays parteee. My brother, cousin, and I hung, played, and horsed around like when we were kids, it was a blast; been a longtime (to long) since we just f-ed around and laughed. I'm definitely still in my 30's, but the walking/jogging definitely is helping because usually I would have been unable to walk by Monday morning with all the activity this weekend. I actually felt at the end of 18 holes on Monday that I could keep playing if I wanted to! Well, back to a short workweek and starting to make my stomach hurt worrying about Saturday's big game! Go Bucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.