Tuesday, November 29, 2011

wk 14 picks


The last week, no shot at winning, but still I am on a bit of a hot streak with my picks, so maybe that can continue and lead to more success next year? Or I will suck again…

10 – Wisc, no way sparty is going to get another hail mary finish and Wisc is going to be what most thought they would be at the beginning of the season, best of the bad big ten.

9 – Va tech, f-ing Clemson cost me a perfect week last week, dicks!! Hope goiter ball crushes those cowards in orange jail suits.

8 – LSU, a lot of people think hot uga can pull upset and it won’t matter cause bama v lsu 2 is a lock and they might be right about the rematch, but I think lsu def is crazy sick and will beat uga pretty solidly.

7 – k st, which iowa st team will show up? Which k st team will show up? Hard to say, will go with the home team.

6 – ok st, they will need to try and win by 4-5 tds to impress the voters enough to hop over the tide and I don’t think they will, but I do think they will win.

5 – Hawaii, ?????????????????????????????????????? (last one of the season Steve, enjoy!!)

4 – wv, would have wv higher if at home, but on road had to move down a bit

3 – texas, ok one more ????????????????????????

2 – n ill, for the right to play in the little caesers pizza bowl in Detroit, possibly against the bucks. Woohoo!!

1 – fr st,  my break down doesn’t matter, its all about the insults so….

Drum roll please…

A wish of luck to my opponents:

May I be the tree and you be Sonny
May I be the juice and you be the waiter
May I be the Davenport and you be the laundry basket
May I be laws of anatomy and you be Maghee’s knee
May I be the ugly stick and you be Hillary Swank
May I be a lake and you be a teddy’s date


Seriously though, been another fun year, looking fwd to next year already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.