Monday, November 7, 2011

wk 11 picks (the week of 11/11/11 I might add, scary)

I went 8 for 10 and had 50 out of 55 points!! Woohoo!! Ok, I did stay in last, but I’ve heard you have to ‘accentuate’ the positive? Speaking of positive, the bucks did win even if it was far from pretty and we pass as effectively as Saddams Scuds in the first Gulf war. Here is a question, well first the bigten is bad and aside from the buckeyes the bigten has been bad for years, but if two bigten teams played a game of the century hyped game and the final score was 9-6 in overtime with tons of missed scoring opportunities and turnovers would the national media reaction be about the amazingly awesome display of defense? Or the poor offense and execution, just a question and some food for thought; ironically I think bama is set up the best to make the national championship game. They most likely won’t have to play in the SEC title game, where LSU will and the tigers still play Arkansas, Ok st still plays Oklahoma, Stanford and Oregon play this week and clearly the BCS computers hate Boise st as much as a person with a migraine would hate being in a stuck elevator with Lee Corzo and Dick Vitale. Hmmm, not sure if I like that analogy, but it is the best I have on a Monday.

Now lets see if I can have another good week, I made up 5 points on the lead last week, at this pace I’ll be back in it bye 2014!

10 – Boise St, no way they are losing during the regular season and apparently it don’t matter to the BCS and it shouldn’t! Join a real conference and then call us, Oh and the big east might not count by the time you get there!!

9 – So Cal, Jim bolman could device a scheme to drop 50 on the huskies D, ok that might be impossible, but you get my point.

8 – Stanford, what say you, am I crazy – duh been established – anyway I just think the Cardinal team is Lucky! That’s right I win the worst pun of the year trophy biotches it’s all mine!! My humor is that of a 3rd grader on his 2nd try with a mouth full of paste.

7 – Uga, I tried to warn the uga fans, Mark Cooperheimer has struck again and is probably going to get you to the SEC championship game and maybe a BCS bowl game and you know what it all means… you under achieved again and will never get over and win it all. We here in Ohio call it the 90’s, when we can actually speak about it without crying.

6 – sparty, now this is insane for sure because Iowa may have turned corner and started playing like herby said they would at beginning of the year, but I don’t know just a gut feeling on this one and clearly my gut has been doing sooooo well for me this season?!

5 – Ga tech, fucking ACC games….????????????????????????????????????????

4 – Nebraska, penn st defense is good, but offense is bad and I think wrinkles of option offense will make the difference in a low scoring game. Side note, who knew penn st, was a catholic university? Too Soon? Ok, I apologize that was in poor taste, but I kind of like jokes that are in poor taste. Ehh, only 2 ways to deal with the horrible things in this world, humor or rampant drug/alcohol abuse and I’m too cheap to be an addict.

3 – Kent st – why? Why? WE SCORED 42 POINTS ON AKRON!!!

2 – Utah, going with home team in a toss up game.

1 – Bucks, what doesn’t make me worry about this team, still like the steps we are making and love the running game and purdon’t has 10th worse run defense in the league, but damn it’s on the road, still no passing game, and purdon’t is schizoid. We could blow them out or we could lose ugly, just not sure. We need to just keep getting better and finding ways to win and hope Posey is missing component to our pass game that we definitely will need the last 2 weeks of November.

Well there it is, more pearls of wisdom? Last week I was rude and nasty at end of this and had my best week of the season so…..

Kiss my Taint ya’ll!! Go me, David Callender is the greatest (3rd person reference!!)

Those that know my tendency towards superstition better hope I have horrible week of picks, because if this nasty thing works 2 weeks in a row, I’m fixin to get Lohan/Sheen child of Satan dirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.