Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What cars really need

A smart company would make a car with a camera in the back of the rear view mirror, so we could snap pictures of the great shit we see and not miss the opportunity because our phone was in our pocket.

Doing my bank run today and saw a 98 or 99 Pontiac Sunfire, dark green (maybr forest or olive, not sure, i'm not Vern fucking Yip you know!!), in mint-rusted out pontiac condition. It had tinted windows, but I could tell it had one of those flags hanging from whatever latino country being represented. I know, I know - whats the big deal we have all seen lots of old beater cars pimped out by the "i have three jobs and your lazy ass cant get one" demo of America? Why I desperatly wanted a picture and have failed you all (i should be cained) is this car had, in white covering the entire hood, the transformers logo! Absolutely priceless!! If I see it again I will get a picture if I have to follow the guy all day!

Anyway, come on auto makers, give me what I want. It's a tough world and some days these funny things are what gets me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.