So last week was a cluster fuck huh? Hope everyone is
impressed that I was in mid season form with my shyte picks, only more to
come!! I was cautiously optimistic with what I saw from the buckeyes, I will
never be sold on a two qb system. In my opinion, Miller must eventually win the
job for this buckeye team to be great. Buaserman is serviceable, but lets face
it he was at the top of his abilities after 5 years in the program and was
basically slightly better to the same as Braxton and Braxton maybe was playing
at 50% of what he will be capable of? I ask one question, if everything was
exactly the same (age/experience/height or lack of/arm strength/quickness etc
etc etc) but Joe was black and Braxton was white – what would public opinion
be? I have a guess, but I’ll let you form your own opinion.
Before I start in on my week 2 picks, let me just say I’m
still on vacation from labor day weekend and its 10am, I’m having a Yuengling and
pretzels for breakfast – listening to Howard and life is pretty good. Back to
work tomorrow L
Ok, week 2’s mediocrity…
10pts – Michigan wins, ok I will be honest – I’m trying to
jinx team up north into a loss. It won’t happen because I think they are on
right track to being competitive again. Side note for you to watch for in this
game, but Mich should be hiring that former fat Maryland coach for their staff,
he would fit in well – seriously they have a girthy coaching staff. Maybe they
figure the team will be in better shape if they eat all the food at the
training table?
9pts – Bama wins, really b10 network showing all the classic
Joe Pa vs. Bama games from the 70's/80’s is nice, but should you not show last years
game? Penn st will probably score 3 pts again this year against bama’s def. Who
knows, maybe this is the down turn for the SEC and the b10 can get over, but I
don’t think so.
8pts – Ok st wins, great defense vs great offense, I’ll go
with the home team here.
7pts – Iowa wins, this is usually a crazy rivalry game where
anyone could win, but I agree with Herbie when it comes to Iowa – if they are
picked to be great they will choke, but when no one expects them to do
anything… that is when they find some players to come out of nowhere and play
amazing and have a 10-2 or 11-1 season.
6pts – ASU wins, this is game most likely to bite me in the
ass because mizzu has that spread offense, but asu is at home and they have a
defensive lineman that might actually kill someone!! Seriously, check him out,
he is a beast!!
5pts – Trojans win, hey Utah welcome to the pac12 party,
enjoy your beat down, well maybe? Still trying to figure out how the Trojans
barely won last week against Goldie?
4pts – NC wins, it pains me to pick against the state U of
new jersey, but think there is talent at NC and even though butchy is gone, his
talent is still there and they can play some defense.
3pts – S car wins, well if it wasn’t for last weeks ehh
performance I’d pick this way higher, but the ole ball coach has some issues on
that team with getting them to play to their abilities. Hopefully they will crush
the paper tiger that mighty Boise st beat last week and start to nail shut that
coffin on the most overrated coach in college football, bye bye markie.
2pts – miss st wins, if miss st is ever going to get over at
Auburn here is the year. They should have lost last week, I wonder what the worst
record in the following season for a defending national champ is? Might be
broke by Auburn this year!
1pt – BYU wins, man has tejas fallen on mediocre times or
what? I’m not positive, but figure for a point I’d take a flyer on this upset.
Well there is week 2 picks, if I keep up my Stella picks at
the rate I picked in week 1… well…. I’ll be mathematically eliminated by week
5, so maybe I can get it together and have a good week, doubtful, but maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.