Wednesday, September 21, 2011

week 4 picks

Where to start? Well last week my picks were ok, I’m actually doing ok in standings (6th out of 19) but it feels like driving an old sports car that hasn’t been serviced in 10 years – things are going good, but the steering or engine surely will crap out any minute. We shall see…




A short synopsis of the osu-miami game – we are a good football team with a terrible QB and a QB who is young, not ready, and without a coaching staff with the balls to just let him play and learn as he goes.



Ehh, on to my inabilities…



10pts – Oreg wins, This is the one no-brainer to me this week, so they will probably eat it.



9pts – ND wins, yes I’m nervous and probably insane picking turnover Jesus as my 9pt win game on the road, but if they don’t turn ball over they are good. Also, they play Pitt, whom Naji’d a growler all over themselves last week.



8pts – Bama wins, shouldn’t Saban be about ready to switch teams again? He has a 4-5 yr rule right?



7pts – LSU wins, I don’t know how crazy Les did it? I don’t mean win, that’s simple he has great def every yr and good running game and serviceable qb’s, I mean how did he hide his nutty side long enough to get to the top? If you haven’t seen LSU, they have a true freshman D-lineman (#56 I believe) who is frickin BigDaddy/Freak combo scary good!!



6pts – Trojans win, I originally had ASU here and then I heard they lost another starter and their best defensive player. It made me pause and say, they are still asu and even with petey in Seattle the Trojans are still loaded with talent so I flipped quick, hope it pays off.



5pts – Bucks win, now I certainly should have my head examined, but I’m trying to use my head and not my paranoid buckeye fan to make this pick. So I back off and think, Colorado is 1-2 and was close to being 0-3 last week. We have a very good (be it young, but good) defense, we can run the ball well and really our BIG/only major problem is QB. I implore the coaches to just let Braxton play, he will make mistakes, but he will make plays!! And he needs to learn on the job, so he is ready when the job gets real on the road that last week of the season. If Bauserman plays more than half the game our chances of losing double, if Bauserman plays the whole game and we win the pac10 should kick Colorado out of the conference.



4pts – Miami (oh) wins, don’t know anything here accept the mighty falcon rarely goes on road to win big games, so I will go with the home team. Is the game on the Ocho?



3pts – Miss wins, I had a nightmare Sunday night that I still can’t shake. Mark the most overrated coach in football finally burns out at uga and gets fired, then when OSU “moves on” next year (legal speak for yeah we knew coach fick wasn’t ready) the coaching search panel will get us a SEC coach and it won’t be Urban. If ever there was a nightmare that will haunt me… seriously I’m almost in tears just thinking about it…



2pts – A&M wins, what a game this will be, can’t believe I’m going with a&m actually because I think ok st is loaded, but on the road after a short week (okst game with Tulsa ended like tues because of rain) gives me pause, so I’m going home team. So get your breath mints ladies, the aggies are fix’n fo some makin out!!



1pt – ncst wins, no reasoning here, just a gut feeling with no facts or info.





There it is more words of wisdom or proof of stupidity?



Does anyone know a baseball scout? Maybe we could get Bauserman a playoff spot with the clippers? Probably not, does Nike make platform cleats? You know, give Joe that nice football meets KISS look, I bet with the first ever Gene Simmons platform, silver dust cleats that Joe cold be like 5’11 maybe 6’ tall?



My prediction of the NCAA report, after further review and seeing Joe Bauserman play QB we feel sufficient punishment has been handed down. Actually we think the punishment has been too severe and we reinstating some victories from last year to cheer up buckeye nation. Fuck it, prove me wrong Joe, I hope you make me eat a big steaming pile of crow shit, Go Bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.