Thursday, September 15, 2011

where's my book dhl?

Waiting impatiently on my PJ20 book. Now the shipping was 2-6 days and it has only been 3, but I got the shipping info email - its only coming from NJ, come on already!! Damn i'm a restless biotch.  Ok, so whilst I wait on the book and this stupid program to finish, let me share one of my favorite PJ song lyrics. Some songs are great all around and some are just great musically or lyrically, this is one that I really love the lyrics. It is as good as a poem as it is as a song. I like to listen to it when that ball is really heavy and the hill is very steep, but you still have to try to push it up to the top. Enjoy....

i will light the match this mornin', so i won't be alone
watch as she lies silent, for soon light will be gone
i will stand arms outstretched, pretend i'm free to roam
i will make my way, through, one more day in hell...
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make...

i will hold the candle till it burns up my arm
i'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired
i will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
hey i won't change direction, and i won't change my mind
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make..
how much difference...

i'll swallow poison, until i grow immune
i will scream my lungs out till it fills this room
how much difference
how much difference
how much difference does it make
how much difference does it make...


I keep screaming, but I must be in a big room...

2 comments:

  1. what are you screaming about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on the time and day, right now i'm good, sure i'll have something at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.