Friday, November 12, 2010

Friar F-ing Tebow is number 1?

In a big giant horseshit ball of things that annoy me about the NFL, Religion (or more acurately some religious people), and the bearded savior him self - Tim Tebow's bronco jersey is number 1 best selling jersey in the NFL. Way to go racist, christian right America! You've proven your love for the back up QB of the 2 and 6 bronco's! Because he fits some poster boy, bad 80's movie, 'you're damn right Jesus rules' t-shirt idea of what a QB is supposed to be, do, say? What happen to the America where hard work and talent rose to the top? I guess affirmative action and the backlash to it helped, also a scary theocaritic political movement of late, and maybe a secret left handers movement? If Tom Brady were black a large portion of this country would talk about how he was just along for the ride and not really that good (or if they did say something nice it be about how "well spoken" he is... code for he doesn't sound like the rest of them). It's not that I wanna see Tebow get busted with a bag of meth and a half dead hooker because I hate him, it is just the I have this idea (wrong as I probably am) that some highly respected member of 'that' society will get busted and wake up the masses to the rampent hypocracy around and they will stop annointing the next great moral leader. I know, i'm a dreamer, blame John Lennon. I shouldn't be surprised that people who don't believe in evolution can't understand that we are (% of time wise) very very close to a time when a man/caveman/earlyman just clubbed the woman he wanted and took her back to his cave (and forget about 'her needs'). Hell out side of the US and western europe and parts of Australia we are way closer than peeps want to know. Wow, all that from a tebow jersey sales update, what is wrong with me (or others if you agree with me).

2 comments:

  1. Its funny I was thinking the same thing about how do you go from a jersey to a tirad on religion! Awesome as always, pee my pants funny and as stated by The Lade and I (that would be THE LADES) you are quite possibly the funniest man alive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i try, sadly the broncos are now 3-6 so surely his jersey sales will go even higher! 'the lades' sounds like a aparment complex. i feel like i owe you a couple of pair of pants or atleast some adult depends!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.