Tuesday, November 30, 2010

wk 14 the final wk picks boooo

So the last week is upon us, I’m still done (been done since about wk 3) but all is well cause the bucks had another great season (any season that has a W by the last game is a great season) even if a National title is not in the picture. As for the other games last week, well move over Zoltan, I have a new favorite kicker – the Boise kid! Thank you for missing those Extra points, um I mean field goals! Now we will either have an Oregon and Auburn game or a complete F-ing mess with possibilities of Tcu/Wisc or Stan/Oreg Nat Champ or who knows? Probably will go normal this weekend and the BCS will be saved major embarrassment again. Glad we don’t have a playoff, ehh who would watch a first round match up between the buckeyes and say Oklahoma? Or a Boise St v Stanford game? Stupid playoff, what a horrible idea, I mean these kids need their school time to focus on academics, that’s whey TCU is moving to the big east! Nothing says short travel for sports like a Dallas school in the big east! On to my final picks of the season, man this goes so much faster than NASCAR.

10 – Trojans win, sadly earlier there was a glimmer of hope for the bruins to get over finally, but sadly (like herpes) it was just a momentary clean day before another break out of bad! Still, Trojan v bruin is all about the cameramen getting the W!

9 – Va tech wins, F-ing lost to a 1-aa school and then saved your season and go on to win the conference?! That’s one way to go and better than the other way. For the other way, see team up north record since No teeth St jobbed them on their own field. Not the way you want to go!

8 – Fr st wins, Hey Illinois - scheduling a non conference game for after the regular season – ehh ok – but do it last week when no one will pay attention. Now you are only big ten team playing this weekend and you are going to get “Pauly Shore’d” like a new blond fresh off the greyhound bus from ‘I guess I’ll try anal for you, Nebraska’. Well after that usually comes a new ‘career’ and a Heroin addiction, enjoy!

7 – Zona wins, The Pac 10 should quit rivalry week and just have a cheer off, that would be must see TV. Do they print the diplomas at these schools on Thongs and D cups?

6 – Wash wins; there is still always some A-hole with a giant wazzu flag at college game day no matter where they go! You had 2 ok seasons like 7 years ago and the rest of the time are dog bleep. Go away!

5 – S. Car wins, don’t ever ever ever give the ole ball coach 2 shots to beat you! Gary should get his wish and see - “what would be the worst team since BYU beat a 6-5 Michigan to win a national championship”- loose and not annoy him more.

4 – Oreg wins, thought I might pick the beavers at home with the upset till I saw them get scalped by Stanford. Come on people are you with me? That’s a scalped beaver reference from a game where they played the big long wood tree team? I’m giving you this humor for free! Ehh, I guess I’ll be appreciated when I’m dead like a 12th century composer.
3 – Okla wins; boomer sooner looked good against the cowboys and seeing as how Nebraska doesn’t know if they will play a QB or 2 Rb’s and one of them can throw. Also, the ref’s are going to be so bought and paid for it won’t be funny. Mark my words; the Big 12 does NOT want Nebraska taking the title on its way out the door.

2 – Uconn wins, Hey TCU you see that, its all the free money and trophies you can win by taking your decent football program to a conference pretending to have good football programs. Oh yeah, but you might score 3 pts a game in basketball. Sacrifices, guess we know where they money is in college athletics. Sorry title 9, equality only comes thru green backs and the law of supply and demand is not subject to Frenchy hats and chants.

1 – Smu wins, “Hey Doc, where the F did you fly this delorian to?” Smu? I thought they got the death penalty, must have been the 30 yr comma penalty? It’s only fitting that Smu comes back the same year the NFL is going to have a thousand yard white Rb (in Cleveland to boot). If any of you high school kids can kick straight on with your toe or like to tackle with clothes line forearms, then I’d get ready for the NFL cause apparently concussions cause fricking time travel. I don’t care if it cost me my life, the last thing I would ever do if I time traveled would be to help my future Dad get busy with my future Mom! Now I’d travel way back and get my great great great great great…… grandpa to give a little wink at some of the royal family members, see if we could redirect our lineage to that gravy train, talk about a Cush gig! Of course then I’d have to get my mom not to date an Arab business men or at least stay out of his limo! Too far? I do that, sorry, Smu brings out my evil side.

Good season and Good luck to Justin and Bill this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.