Have the ipod rocking (PJ Seattle last show 2000) and being sans rocker hair is bumming me out today. It was my choice and the rest of the week it was nice, but need some head banging on a friday. Oh well, the tunes are still awesome. If I may go old man for a second..... the problem with (most) new music is a lack of confindence/power/assuredness/definition? Not sure the best word, but I can describe it.....
Great rock (or any music) grabs you and throws you against the wall and says 'i'm going this way and if your with me grab a life jacket, comfy shoes, and your after sex smoke - this is going to be intense"....
Today's music kind of says, "um excuse me sir, i'll be over hear in the elevator playing nice and soft not really bothering anyone, if you want to check me out i'd really appreciate it"....
NO F-ing Balls!!
I'm gonna Lukin!! Faster Master!!
I miss you hair, i'm sure you'll be back for the next tour!! "Restless soul enjoy your youth"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.