Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 11 picks

So week 11, not going to win, but still having a blast picking the games and poking fun at the powers that be and other stuff. Now some are upset with the picks or more accurately the lack of some picks for this week’s game, noticeably the auburn v uga game and the Oregon v Cal game. In fact for posterity one person (Gary) said he guarantee’s Auburn will lose to Uga and is “a joke” that the Buckeyes would beat by 21! Now I think Auburn’s def is bad, but they are special on offense and I think they will beat uga, I’m more concerned that upset Cal will show up at home strong and knock of the ducks. I hope neither happens and I’m pulling for a duck vs. war eagle Nat champ game (assuming bucks don’t get a ton of help and fall into it, which won’t happen). As for how the buckeyes would fair, I’m still convinced we can play with anyone in the country, but sadly don’t have the ‘special’ leadership needed from our no 2 to do it week in and week out. Anyway, still pulling for a great season for the bucks if they can take care of business and win out – time for some picks.

10 – Nev wins, an example of a game that could be dropped for the afore mentioned games, but hey there is a west coast aspect in the picks that us east coasters must deal with and I have no problem with that.

9 – Okla wins, clearly not as good as hyped in the preseason, but still good and at home verse no defense tech.

8 – Bama wins, might be upset alert if not for the beast being angered by already being beat twice this year, hard to imagine saban dropping 3 games before their rivalry game.

7 – Va tech wins, picking this because I want them to loose and hurt Boise St, which probably won’t happen. Come on you cheaters in Tar Heel land, man up and defend your home stadium with some pride!

6 – Ga tech wins, another game in the crap shoot ACC that I want to go opposite of my pick, we need some help in the strength of schedule and the canes are not helping, thanks.


5 – UCF wins, another game could have been moved for a bigger match up, I honestly know nothing about this game other than I think George O’liar is coach at ucf? Ehh, go fighting Culpeppers!

4 – A&M wins, F Baylor and all their we are finally here bs, I’ve been burned picking you for the last time this year. Go aggies!

3 – Zona wins, who doesn’t wanna see the Trojans loose as much as possible?

2 – Nwest wins, still reeling from how they’ve blown lead after lead this year, maybe they get over finally this week. Also, another game that can hurt buckeyes by lowering the strength of schedule of our upcoming opponents.

1 – Cuse wins, ok I’ve always had a soft spot for both these teams (my aunt went to the state univ of NJ and I loved when McNabb and Harrison played for a good cuse) but seriously this is the game that should have been dumped. Really is anyone going to watch this? I know cuse is better and Rutgers is ok (not as good as a few years ago when coach should have jumped ship for a better/more traditional program) but wow, hard to imagine the people still at the top of picks could swing on this match up! Wow!

So for this week Go Bucks beat Penn st and NC A&T (bball is back baby and we got some talent baby!!) Go browns, 3 in a row verse top talent? And we got over on the broncos in a trade? What next? Cubs World Series? A black Serial Killer? A functional Government program? Open minded hillbillies? Stop the madness!! Also, Go happy Harvick in Phoenix, trying to keep it in the family for a third straight year! Oh wait one more, the 88 team in victory lane? No that’s taking things to far…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.