Was the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house the Small Pox blankets were packed and their land and maize we were ready to steal...
I don't know what that was about...
Anyway, it seems to me there are 3 possibilities as to why I wasn't more upset last week after our loss to sparty.
1 and the one I hope it is, i've just matured with age and have a wise and better outlook on the more important things in life.
2 and likely the most realistic and likely reason, i've got more things in the world to worry about and fear than silly football losses.
3 and the one that would probably be the scariest, I haven't really changed. How, well more that i've just been lawed into a peace from years and years of winning that could easily come crashing down around me in a cooper-esq decade on the horizon that would lead to a snap back to a person that wasn't not mentally healthy. Let's hope we never find out.
Ok, one last thing before my picks, i've done what I should not (nor should anyone) do and changed my mind on many a pick and the order. This week of games is always the most difficult week to choose, because these are rivalry games and you just never know.
10, Bama wins - The freebie this week, no way Auburn getting any fluke fg returns or gonna just rivalry up. The mean fake tooth midget is going to the playoff's and probably going to win it all again and save the south from starting to question their place in college football and by question I do mean act irrationally like the uneducated bible thumping rubes they are.
9, Pitt wins - I mean really?
8, Okla wins - don't you dare do it to me Stoopes, time to step up and prove me wrong that your not just a fluke championship 15 years ago from being the Cooper of the Big 12/10/8/6
7, LSU wins - I mean they are at home and Les is reportedly trying to save his job, so...
6, tun wins - Well I had my original sheet with the bucks as a 1 pt winner and a whole rap about not going to do it, not going to pick against my boys even if I think they are going to lose. Then I remembered i'm trying to pick my games unemotionally this year. I really hope the bucks show up and look good and win and we can say last week was just a product of getting big heads and coaches getting tight with play calling in bad weather. I fear we will find that coaches messing with not making a clear choice at qb has led to neither being ready or prepared for good teams. We will see, we know harbum will have his guys ready to play, hopefully our guys show up and show a little defending national champions pride. We will see... remember north till you smell it and west till you step in it!! Go Bucks!!
5, Fla wins - swamp swamp swamp
4, So Cal wins - 2 weeks in a row where the Bruins can screw me and probably will.
3, Stan wins - I really wanted to pick ND because I think they can win this and can make the playoff's but something about history on road and the point spread says this is setting up for ND heartbreak. Also, as a buckeye fan chaos in the next 2 weeks is a very very very important thing to us. Well assuming we can take care of our part and win.
2, Miss St wins - another one I flopped on and not sure why beyond home field and last shot for Dax, I kind of think i'll be write and win this or be way way way wrong and ole miss will blow out miss st.
1, TCU wins - and my last flop and this is because of Baylor now being on their 3rd string qb (which was good for the bucks last year, but with a little more time to prepare I think?)
So there it is, man another cfb year has flown by and we are looking at the best game of the year. Let's hope Jim becomes first tun coach to lose first osu game at home since 1929. Then again bucks last conference road loss was 2011 in ann arbor so... Oh Yeah, el prez Stats warning, wait guess should have put that first, my bad!! 15!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.