So here it is the last week of cfb picks 2015 and the
buckeyes aren’t in the b1g champ game, but played amazing in the only game
that matters and some how still have a shot, all be it a small one, at making the playoff’s and defending their title! In the same vain and despite my
pour performance the last couple of weeks I still have a shot at my first title
in cfb picks, again all be it a small chance, and hoping to regain some magic
and take the title. (note to el prez, maybe include playoff picks of top people
as those bonus pts should come into play, was it 5 pts per correct team?)
Now I’ve stated that this year I was just going to be
logical with my picks and not do anything crazy like pick a team I knew would
lose as my 10 pt winner because I hate them and want to ensure their loss and
for the most part I have stuck with that concept. However, I find that maybe I
talked my self into fearing things that weren’t really happening, ala bucks
being awful because of one bad game against sparty and over valuing Harbum’s
magic powers. No doubt dude has magic powers, but even he couldn’t overcome
talent gap and injuries in the match up this season. But after he gets a couple
years to recruit better talent I see much more evenness in the best rivalry in
sports.
One last thing before my picks – Mark Richt is the new coach
at the U, I’m speechless that is going to be epic epic epic no matter winning
and losing. Imagine if he wins it all? Well Georgia has been on fire before.
Oh and the motto for this final week… A – lways B – e
C – losing!! Now lets go get my Cadillac!!
10 pt, Bama wins – I so so so so so so want to be wrong on
this one, but no way the gators are winning a game when they can’t score!! They
got 2 pts at home against FSU, bama’s defense makes FSU’s look like security
guards at a Crab leg grocery store!!
9 pt, App st wins – Seriously hoping el prez just loves him
some 1aa football and it’s a thin week, because only other reason to put this
game in picks is trolling tun fans and that would just be cold.
8 pt, W Kent wins – And guessing that this game is in here
because once a buckeye always in el prez’s heart (see dantonio selfies) and
I’ll bite – Go fighting Noah Spence’s!! This win ought to be a real Rave!! (too
soon?)
7 pt, BGSU wins – cause somebody in ugly brown and orange
uni’s should win something in this fucking state? No actually this is because
the point spread says they should win, they lost last year and won year before,
and finally because strange enough N Ill winning would help the buckeyes long
shot playoff chances which surely means they will choke.
6 pt, WV wins – I only pray the other people close to me
have this exactly same pick and place as me, because I’m vomiting just at
thought of this being the game that does me in. I mean wv is better team and
should win, but it’s road game and never know what weather will be, but I can’t
justify moving it or changing pick, damn you big 12 I hate picking your games!!
5 pt, Clem wins – well he’ll prove me wrong and it still
won’t help the buckeyes, but I’m buying into Dabo and that clemson’ing is a
thing of the past, well until they play bama.
4 pt, SDSU wins – this is game I considered flopping with WV
game, but again losing on either of these games would be sickening!! Just kind
of thinking that those Academy schools can beat anyone if they catch them off
guard. But who fucking knows.
3 pt, Houston wins – Go Tom Herman Go! Gonna rock that
‘never heard of your conference’ championship trophy in year 1! Also sounds if
Tom is going to be patient (he is Mensa member) and wait for his dream job to
open up (which it would this year if anyone at the athletic department in
Austin was a Mensa member) and stay at Houston until he can go lead the
Longhorns back to glory.
2 pt, Sparty wins – Here is case where I wanted to put Iowa
as my 9 pt winner because sparty winning is a huge huge help for us to get in
playoff if there are upsets, but I couldn’t let my fandom cost me shot at a
trophy, so I’m going to say what I really think will happen. Sparty’s defense
and Conner Cook prove the difference maker against a better than I’d like to
give them credit for (but still not playoff caliber) Iowa team and Sparty wins
41-24.
1 pt, Stan wins – I normally would say a team is hard to
beat twice in one year and the Trojans will exact revenge and that is what I
want to happen because again it will help the buckeyes, but I don’t think we
are going to get the breaks and make the playoff’s this year, so going to say
as my least confident pick that Stanford gets the double and makes the playoff’s
which will be…
Clemson vs Stanford and Bama vs Sparty, with Bama beating
Clemson for the 2nd playoff national championship – Jibbers R
Christo I hope I’m wrong!!
Go Bucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.