Wednesday, November 18, 2015

wk 12 cfb picks

Holy Jibbers what a week of games, there are like 3 or 4 other games that could be worthy of picks this week, but none of the 10 games on here are unworthy and frankly picking pac 12 games is like playing Russian roulette!! So here goes nothing...

10 pts, Okla wins - had this high before TCU's best wr got listed as out for the season and bumped up to my top game, Oklahoma fans are going to be 1 loss awaiting the cfb playoff final rankings and trying to make sense of how they are sweating out missing the playoffs because of a shitty losing record Charlie not so Strong fighting Longhorns. Well, guess that's why it's a rivalry game.

9 pts, Stan wins - Rivalry game is only reason this will even be close.

8 pts, Mich wins - they might have fallen asleep in Hoosier'ville, but I see harbum having team fired up in pedi-land. If last week was not an aberration and the defense is starting to show signs of wear/tear then the frosh rb at penn st will make them pay. I think next week's game will be for the right to go win the conference championship game - as lots feel it should be every year.

7 pts, OSU wins - must say I was on verge of picking sparty, there are so many bad voodoo stats from 98 sparty (before tun game) game to my brother working the game (he did work last years tun game, but he also worked the Trojan game years back). Also, the point spread is odd high which usually is a sign of vegas trying to move betting because they smell an upset, but also could be they know more (as always) about Cook's shoulder injury. Hard to say, I think at home we play good enough to win and then... Well I won't be wearing my fucking khaki's to work next week!!

6 pts, Utah wins - this is my 6 pt game? really this game on I wanted to put at my 1 pt game, I have no idea, the pac 12 is crazy this year, who knows, um i'll go home team and the fact that the Bruins are traveling in ambulance to the game?

5 pts, Oregon wins - have they righted the ship and returned to score score score Orgeon? Looks that way, will know after this weekend as they will need to against the Charlie Sheen doesn't know who we are's!!

4 pts, Ole wins - The only Fournette will get back in Heisman race after last two weeks is a couple of 300+ yd games which he very well could do against Ole Miss, but I really think we are going to find out he is only top skill player they have this year and Ole Miss will score at will.

3 pts, Barlor wins - That freshman qb showed some stuff against Oklahoma even if they did lose, look for them to ruin Big 12/10/8 chances at the playoff race for the 2nd straight year and that will make the domers very very very happy.

2 pts, S fla wins - I for the life of me looking at this match up and common opponents can not for the life of me see why cincy is a road favorite in this game. Crazy, crazy enough i'll be cursing them when they win.

1 pt, ASU wins - R I V A L R Y game with R I C R R O D - nuff said, yes I think he won this game last year, but he couldn't win two in a row vs the Stache with WV and he won zero in Ann Arbor, so no way he goes on road to win again this year?

Oh look for upsets in the North Carolina and Houston games, might be wrong but those are both road trap games for teams not used to having a shot at winning anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.