Wednesday, November 4, 2015

wk 10 cfb

So coming off the bye week for the bucks did anything important happen? Hem, Hem, jebus our qb gotta a little Mohler’d up and drove, more coaches quit or retired or something and Harbum said something crazy that I have to admit I 100% agree with and frankly if you don’t think a daily steak is a good vitamin – well me and khaki boy tell you to go blow!! Oh, Jerry, one quick thing – um yeah maybe, just maybe you should return the clock management notebook to the interim head coach! I mean I know that Hellen-Keller the new line judge probably should have called off sides on that qb sneak and given you another shot at winning, but if you hadn’t shit the bed on the will they/won’t they restart the clock after a 15min review then it wouldn’t have mattered. But on the bright side, that missed offside call was text book zebra mode compared to the clown show in Miami last week.

Ok, this weeks picks are from Ian, which means I’ll probably go 2-8 as karmic payback for the texts slack and I share about his Dickusness. Ehh, here goes nothing…

10 pt, Baylor wins – Like really Ian fucking I know K state and the crypt keeper are your 2nd favorite team, but why? Does he run a group plane to Thailand for a little Jarroding of full Asian girls? Guess that explains why he only allows soft butter! 5, 5, 5  dollar prison rapes!!

9 pt, ND wins – Crazy scenario I don’t want to happen obviously, but lets say Clemson goes undefeated (1seed), TCU or Baylor goes undefeated (3seed), LSU goes undefeated (2seed) and then somehow Iowa goes undefeated (cause they play nobody in the regular season worth a damn and then gets the weakened survivor of sparty/tun/bucks triad war). Does Iowa get the 4 seed if the Catholics only loss is on the road to Clemson in a very close competitive game?

8 pt, Memphis wins – a can we get in it from the small schools show down setting up between ‘hey least your not in Arkansas yet’ tigers and the fighting tom hermans next week? Me thinks so…

7 pt, Houston wins – see above, go fighting tom hermans, jebus I have dreams of the day that slack be grousing over a el prez/herman on tv winning big selfie!!

6 pt, Clemson wins – sorry Dabo or whatever your shit white trash name is, but if you don’t win out and give yourself a shot in the playoff’s this year then you can eat it cause it will officially be changed from Munsoning to Clemsoning!! Oh yeah bucks were 16th with one early loss last year when first polls came out and free shoes is in that position this year, so don’t count them out yet.

5 pt, TCU wins – look here Big 12/10/8/6/10… Baylor QB has manning neck and okla lost to texas somehow, so all your eggs for the playoffs are in the hornfrog basket. Good luck with that…

4 pt, Bama wins – there once was a glistening capped tooth midget feared in the south and just because it’s been like 5 seconds since he won it all shouldn’t mean that everyone just writes him off. Look, I’ll say it – LSU has looked pretty amazing for a team without a good qb, but can you really go into Tuscapontiac, Alabuick and win all one dimensional on offense? I don’t think so, but if they do it’ll be the Heisman wrap up for Chocolate City Fourdette!!

3 pt, NC wins – Can Duke go back to sucking major monkey dick in football, I don’t know how to pick their games, yes I’m bitter I lost 2 points off my lead to my brother because of they play. But fuck Duke, it’s called a squib kick, maybe you’ve heard of it?

2 pt, Penn St wins – I don’t know if clemsoning is officially a thing, but Nwesterning sure the hell is and it has got to have a lot of Stanford fans asking how the hell they lost to that team.

1 pt, Miss St wins – where ranked teams go to die and yet I’ve picked both road ranked teams on Thursday night to win, I figured out my brain damaged problem – they say a beer a day is good for you, but they probably don’t mean drink your 365 yearly beers on 6 -10 days during the year. I’m not good with moderation!!

You see me? That’s me over there just trying to hang on and waiting for my fingers to slip…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.