Maybe the dumbest thing in long time is the college playoff
committee putting out weekly polls before the final poll. I mean it is clearly
only being done, as most things, as a whore publicity stunt for espn and all
other media outlets to have something to drive hype and talk about. I mean ND
over undefeated teams in major conferences and Iowa in the 5th spot?
Hahahahahahaah But they got the conferences to go along for most part with
scheduling and the last 3 weeks of the regular season are likely to be crazy
and full of ups and downs.
For my team it is very straight forward but difficult, win
and your in, no style points this season, just take care of business each week
and try and survive a gauntlet of tough games/teams.
So here goes nothing, this weeks games seem very upset
possible or all chalk, hard to say, could be very good or very bad.
10 pts, Bama wins – I don’t know how they loss to ole miss,
but this bama team is every bit as good as last years team and if anyone wants
a reminder of how bad ass Zeke’s championship run was last year, well just as
Leonard Fournette how last week went.
9 pts, UCLA wins – this is one seems like a no brainer, hope
I’m not missing an injury or something, not sure why point spread is as close
as it is? Strange, probably be a mistake having this so high.
8 pts, OSU wins – well they spread is low in a way that
indicates vegas is trying to drive betting and knows something, makes me
nervous. Also makes me nervous going to the wind tunnel of a high school
stadium. Hope JT magic is strong in his return and Bucks aren’t looking past
the illini to the final battle against those smells emitting from up north.
7 pts, Houston wins –
man I saw coach Tom got a little salty this week about his boys being not
respected in poles and I hope that is him trying to get edge for his team in
their biggest game this week. It makes me a little nervous that they will lay
an egg, but I hope not and they are by far a better team. Sadly they won’t gain
much of an advantage being at home and thus why Texas should swoop in and snag
coach Tom and get back to being a national power.
6 pts, Utah wins - don’t you richrod me richrod! You suck,
but this isn’t a rivalry game, so you could pull the upset, please don’t.
Pretend they are the Utah Sun Devils/Buckeye’s/Panthers and lay down like the
rivalry losing little bitch you are!!
5 pts, Duke wins – I mean both these teams just got cosby’d
by NC, thinking Duke heals more at home with a win.
4 pts, WV wins – Had this at 6 pt game, but dropped a bit as
WV has lost like 4 or 5 in a row and Charlie is trying to hang on to his job
with a ‘Strong’ finish. Thank You Thank you, remember to tip your waiters and
the 9:30 show is non-smoking!!
3 pts, GaTech wins – I I I … uh, yeah I got nothing, there
is literally nothing, funny, exciting or interesting about this game at all.
2 pts, Auburn wins – Putting this low, because this is a
game that means nothing but SEC delusional fans that think it’s so hard to win
on the road in conference (it’s not as hard as they make it out) will let Mark
Cooper off the hook again for under achieving with a meaningless ‘big’ road
win.
1 pt, Okla wins – Had Baylor low and then heard a stat that
made me change mind and take chance on Oklahoma pulling upset on the road, only
team other than bama in top 15 rankings of both offense and defense is
Oklahoma. Furthermore, if they run the table (beating TCU, Ok ST and Baylor)
they can win conference out right and with some breaks actually be back in the
playoff possibilities. Now I don’t think that will happen and frankly think
Stoopes is just a step above the John Richt’s of cfb, but if some how they do –
what a statement about how true rivalry games you can throw record out the
window. Really how was Tejas within 40 pts of boomer sooner is amazing. But
that is why they play the games.
Okie dokie, damn seasons always fly by so fast, we are 17
days from The Game!! Go Bucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.