Wednesday, September 30, 2015

wk 5 cfb picks

There are new t-shirts being made that say, “The Devil wears Khaki’s” by a local buckeye fan site and I’m not laughing! A storm is brewing, a fire is spreading, and the national opinion of us can kiss my ass! All I will ever care about is that one game in November and for the first time in a decade that team up there has a coach that can win even if we play well and that scares me. So on to the drug that tries to take our minds off the ticking bomb that waits defusing…

10 pt, Baylor win – Well tech should have beat tcu, but me thinks Baylor at home will not be so close especially after a back to back.

9 pt, Bucks win – Yeah I’m a little (lot) nervous about a road game against a good Hoosier team that can score, but looking for road Cardale to return and for our offense to get a little back on track.

8 pt, SDSU win – over Gone in 60 sec’s st
S Carolina @ Mizzu/Minn@Nwest/Ark@Tenn/MissSt@TexAM(both ranked)/asu@ucla/zona@standford or this game, yeah this game, you have a sick sense of humor my friend and I like it, well I don't in this case, but I respect it.

7 pt, Okla win - this is the type of game every year that screws my picks and pisses me off, come on Bob prove me wrong that your not an overrated one hit wonder from 15 years ago.

6 pt, Ole Miss win - if they really are the new SEC top dog they will go into the swamp and beat a not quite there yet Fla

5 pt,  Wisky win – God they better, for crying out loud your at home and if Iowa wins this game they’ll probably just start etching Kirk’s fucking name on the l1ttle coach of the year trophy again. What a joke!!

4 pt, Ok St win, I don’t know fuck hoping the butter is hard and coach crypt keeper gets on the sunny side of the plane? All you need to know about kstate is that’s Ian’s ‘other’ favorite team. You know who my other favorite team is? The losing team at the spring game!!

3 pt, Clem win, so might the never really ever been a big boy be ready to be a big boy? Well if so they ought be able to beat a crippled (where’s your jebus now catholics) ND that is playing amazingly well considering the number of players taking confession on crutches!! Whomever does win this is setting up for a good shot at winning the ACC, wait shit never mind, keep forgetting the golden cowards aren’t really in the ACC, they just wanted to duck sparty and fighting harbum’s.

2 pt, The fighting Munish’s win – I ought have my fucking head examined for thinking the U can go on the road and win anymore, but they gotta start being the U again someday right? Wear better than are other traderous border town, seriously Toledo and Cincy I’d sell to the states they seem to want to belong to for a Fuddruckers reopened in the Columbus (look at me making Ponchot jokes when Ponchot will never read this)


1 pt, Uga win – seriously gone back and forth on this 10 times and thus why my 1 pt game! I mean am I really going to say that the John Cooper of the SEC is going to finally get over and make the playoffs and content for a National Championship? Well guess I am, time to start my free-fall!! (Great Song Mrs. Hines! Two MP jokes in one rant, damn I’m ready for Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.