Wednesday, September 23, 2015

wk 4 cfb

 I’m feeling a themed college picks today for Yom Kippur…

10 pt – You shall not covet, I covet the ass beating that LSU is about to lay on a school that I believe once used to play major college football, but that was 50 years ago.

9 pt – You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor, Tcu wins, cause they’re more Christian? Is bear false witness a hint at keeping your gay in the closet?

8 pt – You shall not steal, Mich wins, no way harbum would steal. I mean I can see him scaring the souls of children in to hiding, but not stealing.

7 pt – You shall not commit adultery, so cal wins, I mean how could this not be my pick – asu and so cal are two of the hardest places in the world to follow this commandment.

6 pt – You shall not murder, ucla wins, I’ll murder me some tight little sweaters off some poppin fake boobies!!

5 pt – Honor your father and your mother, Boise St wins, if my parents couldn’t figure out how to get out of boise I ain’t fucking honoring shit accept depression and alcoholism.

4 pt – Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, Auburn wins, I don’t fucking bowl on the Sabbath I know that much!! Shut up Donny!!

3 pt – You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, Oregon wins, Phil Knight that commandment is bullshit!! What in the name of Steve Jobs is this list supposed to accomplish. For Lee Iacocca sakes this is just getting silly.

2 pt – You shall not make idols, Fla wins, including American singing teenagers and never got to be’s? Soooouuuulll Patrolllll!!




1 pt – You shall have no other gods before Me, UK wins, if I don’t practice how are you going to enjoy it? Giggity Giggity!!

Excuse me, my bus is here, good and night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.