Wednesday, September 16, 2015

wk 3 cfb picks

Yes I took a week off, too busy last week, but back at it this week...

Let’s see in high school a one armed kid is about to set school records for receiving, in college a blind kid is going to snap for the condoms and in the pro’s the shitbowl’s are going to start a fucking midget! Way things are going the front runners for president will be an unbearable blowhard with roadkill hair and a women’s right view written by the creators of Mad Men vs a very qualified but impossibly unlikeable cunt! Oh wait, shit, fuck we are so screwed. Oh well, we have football Saturday’s and birthday bj’s to make the other 350 days sufferable.

Before I get to picks, let me know I’m trying to unbuckeye myself on picks and just play the sheets, but again I’m tempted to send El Prez a Edward Snowden pile of stats for the Buckeye game being in the picks this week – what didn’t Fresno St play Cal Poly or something better? Jebus these mac schools scare me, ask Bert ‘making them wish they had John L. Smith back’ Beilama!!

10 pt – Bucks win, it’s still a 34.5 favorite and we are mostly nervous because we only won 38-0 last week so trying not to be all me about this and just trust in Vegas. You know cause that works out so well for people usually!

9 pt – UCLA win, every time we have a BYU game I think – if your religion requires magic underwear and you have an accidental shart – is that blasphemy?

8 pt – Bama win, those missisisisosiisppisispi schools still trying to pretend like they are the new big boys of the SEC or they get back in their wisky/penn st/sparty place?

7 pt – So Cal win, listen you fine little stuck up white sweater wearing cheerleaders at condom U – you get out there sat night and you take on for the team and give that badass blind long snapper some sweet 20 something snapper! Dude can’t see and he is going to snap a ball and hope the other team doesn’t forget he’s blind and hit him like a kid trick-or-treating in Joseph Albert Belle’s neighborhood!! (Too Soon?)

6 pt – LSU win, crazy grass eating Les has a rb that is starting to live up to recruiting hype.

5 pt – Free Shoe win, I love me some Zeke and wouldn’t trade him for anyone, but  kid for the Seminoles is a very very close second – beast!!!

4 pt – GaTech win, 5 FIVE CINCO 5 starters lost for season in 2 games for the domers!! Christ is God a protestant or something?

3 pt – Clemson win, talk about the never get over the hump/live up to hype expectations bowl. I mean I wanted to put clem as like a 7 pt win here because L’ville no Bueno at all, but you don’t put clem that high on a road game.

2 pt – Fla win, Kent ok for a change, but gators got a coach that I think will get things back to where they are used to being, we will see. If so these are the teams that should be relatively easy wins.

1 pt – NW win, could NW win the l1ttle west and be in the b1g championship game? Me thinks they could and so far they have looked very good. A win at Duke would be a surprisingly good win. That’s right Duke is kind of like 3rd or 4th best football program in the ACC right now (well if you count ND as an independent).

Ok, that’s it for the week here’s to my dad going perfect in back to back weeks and El Prez putting the buckeye v w mich game in the picks again next week, both of which I never thought I’d see, but happened this week so why not next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.