After last years Indiana games the most common comments on
social media/fan sites were:
No playoff’s now, we need style points, fire Fickle and have
him take Ash with him and my favorite – How is this Herman guy a genius? this
offense sucks!
Damn buckeye nation we are a spoiled bunch, am I happy? No!
Am I nervous, not about the next few games, but looking at that last game of
the season – yes! But I’d be nervous about that game if we were winning all
these 59-0. I’m not saying they don’t have stuff to work on, but coaching staff
has fairly good track record and they have the talent, so let’s hope they get
it figured out whilst playing the l1ttle’s of our conference and are ready for
the b1g’s! Oh and maybe they buy some fucking stickem for the hands/gloves!
10 pt, okla win – the only thing that could possibly save
Charlie Strong’s job is winning this game and well, Elvis (young skinny Elvis,
not fat bout to mama cass elvis) had 4 of the top 5 songs in the country last
time Texas started 1-4, which they are now and looking at 1-5 after sooners
pull the tampon on this red river shootout!!
9 pt, LSU win – I had this as 9 pt game before it was
possibly going to be moved to baton rouge, can I have two 10 pt games and just
pass on my 1 pt game?
8 pt, Mich win – I really like N’western and think they have
a real shot at winning big west, but I don’t see anyone going into the khaki
house and beating Jim with defense, look for a 16-0 win.
7 pt, TCU win – was surprised pt spread was under 9 on this
game, so moved this down a pt under mich/nw game, something off, but don’t see
Baylor/okla/tcu losing to anyone but themselves and hoping they all get one
loss in the 3 way and knock out the big 12/10/8 of the playoff’s again this
year.
6 pt, WV win - this is game most likely to have me steaming
mad on Saturday, but damn it wvu, your at home and ok st ain’t that good now
lets make some couch burning, second cousin bare backin, skeet skeeting
plays!!!
5 pt, Fla win – Gators back or SEC going to devour itself in
the regular season, I’m leaning towards Gator being close to back, actually
have a decent offense again (their defense never really got bad, just no no no
offense).
4 pt, Penn St win – Really thought about going with Indiana,
but generally speaking (as vatech last two years) week after teams get up to
play their best against us, they have a let down and frankly are beat up, look
for same on early noon game in boring valley and Penn St to pass enough and
play defense well enough to get the W. - or for Indiana to hammer them and score
at will.
3 pt, Tenn win – I’d really like to make next 3 games all 1
pt games, damn the John Cooper of the SEC went full Citrus bowl last week
against bama!! Now remember Tenn blew 13 pt leads in the 4th quarter
against both Oklahoma and Florida (in the swamp) or we’d be saying what in the
name of Phillip Fulmer is going on in Knoxville this year? Me thinks they
finally get a ‘big’ win at home and Mark Richt gets a contract extension.
2 pt, Vatech win – I got nothing
1 pt, Uconn win – no shitting you UCF is a 2.5 pt
FAVORITE in this game and they are 0-5!!
What? That either means Uconn is a terrible 2 win team or vegas is trying to
get more money bet on this game or they have insider information that Uconn
flew down a crate of condoms to prepare for their teams beach time in whore’ville
fla before the game? I have no idea, just weird an 0-5 team being a 2.5pt
favorite even if they are at home.
Welp there it is, oh and 1 more thing on the buckeyes – if we
don’t curb stomp Maryland like Rosie Odonnel would a mouthy twink this weekend
then forget everything I said and start to shit bricks buckeye fans!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.