Wk 8 already eh? I’ve been sitting here for about 5 minutes
just kind of stuck. Writers block is rarely if ever an issue for me, good
writing block happens all the time, but to just not have anything snarky, olie
stone paranoid, angry or down right teen angst-ish to say is remarkably rare
for me.
I guess I could go on and on about how I’m so puckered about
the last game of the season I’m making a million dollar diamond in my shorts right now, but
got to save that for thanksgiving.
I could get all lathered up in some Kirk Ferentz hate, but
I’d like to be in my 40’s before I have my first heart attack (hey look at me
being optimistic and saying first not only).
Hmmm, well lets just say last week was a great lineup of
games and this weeks games, well they ‘chrome the knob’ if ya catch my drift.
Here goes nothing…
10 pt, Okla wins – Stoopes, I swear to jebus you better not
pull no red river shootout bs at home against the fighting David Koresh’s!!
9 pt, OSU wins – All I can say in the wake of all the middle
age hard-on’s walking around JT jerking their happiness is – be careful what
you wish for… Now I love JT, I just also love Cardale and do I think Cardale is
playing great or the offense is good right now – NO! But, I believe Cardale is
the more talented player and whatever is wrong isn’t only him. Now I hope this
change is the key that flips the switch and takes us to 50+ every game land,
but I know this – come those last two games and if we are lucky enough to take
care of business, the playoffs, you gonna need to throw the rock effectively.
We shall see, I mean first start of the season in mob-land, with a double digit
spread – what could go wrong?
8 pt, Clemson wins – Dammit Yahoo Sweney or whatever in the
name of Les Miles your crazy ass name is – I hate your school because of
something that happened when I was less than a month old/mental illness, but
seriously if you don’t find a way to win out and make the playoff’s this year
then ‘clemonsoning’ is a real thing.
7 pt, Utah wins – FIRST TIME EVER A TOP 3 TEAM HAS BEEN
UNDERDOG TO AN UNRANKED TEAM. Vegas don’t do crazy so this means they have no
action at all on fighting betty ford’s now and are trying to create something
or they know something we don’t. All I know is they scored more (save the punt)
than any other team has/had this season on the D up north. That ain’t no joke.
6 pt, L’ville wins – purely on pt spread and home field, so
likely to fuck me! Recruiting trips gonna be lame now.
5 pt, Wisky wins – got nothing
4 pt, Texas wins – Soft butter grim reaper and Charlie
Strong pregame photo will look like a Owner/Slave Halloween costume winner
picture!!
3 pt, UCLA wins – any other week this would be my 1 pt game,
but this week is so shitty there are 2 other games that have me scratching my
head even more that this game. Got to hope some home cooking helps the frosh qb
and the gimp defense get some grove back.
2 pt, ECU wins – Going with the Thursday nights is where
ranked teams go to die theory on this and next game and taking home teams to
pull the minor upsets.
1 pt, Utah St wins – unless we start doing our 10 picks for
best ever Playboy college skanks editions, SDSU should NEVER be in our picks – EVER!! Ok, well maybe in a
shit week like this weeks schedule, but still.
Hey El Prez, and yes I’m bias here, but how bout we tell
people no picks this week and make this a bye week? Rest up, recoup and get
back to the hard work next week with some big time match ups?
Didn’t think so.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.