Monday, November 5, 2012

awnsers to questions you shouldn't ask

On Sunday's I can actually watch some football sometimes while I work because one of my clients likes football and if not at the movie theater will always say yes to watching some football. Sadly it is me that often is like "ya wanna watch something else?". WHY? Because I'm a Browns fan!! Thankfully I don't care about the Browns like I do the Buckeyes or I'd surely be stroked out by now, but I do still care and this pain is doing the impossible, getting worse. One starts thinking it can't get worse or Oh look that's a positive sign - only to have that fucking bitch Lucy pull the ball away right as our collective leg takes one more big pathetic 29 yr old rookie qb swing!!

In yesterday's loss to the burn in hell fighting Model's, it occurred to me I can't remember beating the Ravens and the Steelers in the same season. That couldn't be correct I mean since 1999, that's 12 and a half seasons (and now 13, because we can't do it this year) and not once, when you play them 4 times (5 in the playoff year, yeah not Pluralized the ONE playoff year)!! So, thanks to the Internet I got online and looked it up and we have NEVER beat both those teams in the same season!! UN-real!! If this thing gets turned around, I will probably one; die of disbelief and two change my kids name to Flying J in honor of our new owner! Prove me wrong dude, but um you probably just shit a billion dollars down the drain!! What a great country to be rich in, wish someone would "Tread on Me" the way the rich are, ehh thankfully Ohio has Yueng Lueng now - hello Alcoholism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.