Gone, gone is the thrown, but not lost! I can, I must, I
will continue on – on to Glory!!
Ok, clearly I’m not the leader anymore, but I’m only 4 pts
back and ready to try and regain my lead. As for losing it, it was pointed out
that my lack of faith in the Bucks winning in Pedi’ville is what cost me my
lead. Now while that is technically true, I’d say that it was my blindness to
the truth about Choklahoma and Bob 1 lucky year Stoopes!
How many times in the last 12 years have we heard that
Oklahoma is absolutely loaded with talent and ready to get the genius coach
Stoopes a second national title or hell even another meaningful big game win.
Let me break some facts for you – and yes this is half bitterness over losing
my lead and half a calling to the Field Goal Jesus fans to whoa up on the
excitement.
Since winning it all in 2000, the Sooners are 7-9 against
ranked non-conference opponents and 2-5 in BCS bowl games. Those 2 wins were vs.
Washington State and Connecticut, that’s right that’s the powerhouse programs
they’ve taken down of late.
So the lesson is nothing other that to say, get bent Boomer
Sooner.
The positive spin is the top four teams in the country right
now don’t play each other and all have a good shot at going undefeated and
making the BCS look stupid which is great!! Even better, the golden doomers
have a real shot of going undefeated (actually if they don’t now it will be a
huge embarrassment) and still not making the national champ game, which will
piss many, many people off!! K st should win out and be in the game vs Bama I’d
guess, which will piss Oregon off because they should win out as well, but
their strength of schedule is taking major hits from Lane Kiffin’s dogs who
might lose 5 games in a year where they were preseason numero uno!! Ahh ain’t
college football grand!!
As for the Bucks, way to go, now finish off a great season
in style and really give AP voters some food for thought in voting come the end
of the year. Winning these last 3 games would be a dream, but keep playing well
and dominate those wins and get 5 a Heisman shot and some press for being one
of the best teams at end of the season. Yes the BigTen is bad bad bad, but if
you can win out and in whoop ass fashion than people will have to take notice!
Wk 10 games
10 pts – Oregon wins, they score 70 on the Trojans trying to
get some voter points to jump K st and ND.
9 pts – Mich wins, yes they lost and Denard was hurt, but he
is supposed to be fine and Denard ain’t losing to Goldie’s defense, so unless
he gets hurt again, this is a no doubt win.
8 pts – Bama wins, I don’t know why I have this so high, but
the spread is large and Saban is the Devil. I’m staring to think other than
bama that the SEC isn’t so great this year as it has been in past and Bama will
role pretty easy to undefeated regular season and shot at 3rd Nat
title, yuk!
7 pts – Tex Tech wins, holy water to wine Texas sucks!! Mac
Brown lose it or did he ever really have it?
6 pts – WV wins, tcu burned me last week and better not pull
the upset this week in Morgantown, you know if they can get the snow cleared in
time to play football Sat.
5 pts – Sparty wins, I don’t know, I just think being at
home and Martinez turnover issues will be difference for Sparty to win.
4 pts – Okla wins, I know I said they are choking dogs and
this is why I have this game low, but they are favored big and Iowa st is type
of school where Sooners can spank them, it’s them good teams with defense and
heart that screw up Bob’s boys.
3 pts – Zona wins, well richrod found his comfort zone
again, ehh defense conference where it’s who can score more most weekends,
right where he wants to be. He has more big wins in 2/3 a season at Zona as he
had in 3 yrs in Ann Arbor, that’s got to be a concern for his health – I mean
lower Michigan is home to gun crazy anti-govt nutcase movement of the week
right? None of them twitchy little puss bags care enough about their football
to stop trying to find Obama’s birth records and take out the man responsible
for losing to App State?
2 pts – Miss st, last second switch on this game, I was
thinking A&M scores a little too much and wins, but I’m going home crowd
makes difference for Miss St.
1 pt – Miami wins, Cause Fuck beamer ball!!
So there it is another week and hopefully next week I’ll be
back to posting crazy celebration video for the lead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.