Tuesday, October 23, 2012

wk 9 college football picks





Ok, obviously by that video it was not my strongest week, but not awful and I’m still in first – a little worried about this weeks games – but still in first!!

On to the picks me legions of fans…

10 pts – bama wins, before anyone bellows about having such a high spread game in picks this week let me say it is two ranked SEC schools having a big game, so it should be a pick. Having said that, bend over Miss St, Bama and Saban are Tyson and the rest of college football is Desiree Washington (I should have picked an analogy where I could spell the girls name! Um – Teddy and the … no I can’t even remember her name and technically she was murdered not raped. Um, Siegfried and Roy? Ok, I have to stop, this is getting out of control)

9 pts – Okla wins, will the real Fg Jesus please stand up! The truth about ND is they are better and kind of back, but not that back to win on the road with a very turnover prone QB. Props to them for telling the truth about their QB recovering from a concussion (hey buckeye nation starting to lie like SEC school is right step toward cheating err winning like an SEC school!!)

8 pts – K st wins, um we have Heisman front-runner and he’s goofy looking and from Soft butter U? Will he continue being en fuego or flutter like the rest? We shall see…

7 pts – Mich wins, does anyone need some free black shirts? Because Nebraska doesn’t use theirs anymore!! Oh and they might not play their best rb? Good idea trying to limit your offense against a team likely to drop 70 on your ole defense! Let’s be honest though, you won’t break my heart if you prove me wrong and snap Denard in two, if you can catch him…

6 pts – Penn st wins, The worried buckeye in me wanted to make this the 10 pt pick to try and “reverse psych” this win to the buckeyes, but the new found I’m gonna pick with my brain and not my heart is making me keep it real up in the field al’right!!  Look we don’t know what our QB is going to be for sure and our Defense needs Corp Klinger and it’s on the road. Plus the talent left a PSU is playing very well right now, so look for a long night, God I hope I’m wrong.

5 pts – L’ville wins, Fuck Cincy as a Univ, city, sports town et al!! Yes I’m still bitter about not going with my wife’s Rockets last week and believing in the cincy hype bullshit, Fuck!!

4 pts – Fla wins, this big drunk fest ought to see a blowout, but I can’t put it real high because you never know in this game, weirder has happen many a times at the formerly known as giant cocktail party. I’m sure changing the name of the game has really helped keep the drunkards from getting all sorts of crazy in J’ville? Stupid PC BS!!

3 pts – ASU wins, again a game I should have higher, but I think UCLA is looking to make Steve a little happier this weekend with a big upset, maybe?

2 pts – Iowa st wins, I have nothing to say about this game, boring…

1 pt – TCU wins, I’m trying to figure out what I’m missing and why Ok St is favored and solidly in this game? They are at home, but I kind of think TCU is much much better, but what do I know?

So there it is for another week, I really hope to be your sire for weeks to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.