Wednesday, October 10, 2012

wk 7 college football picks


Hem hem hem, ladies and gentlemen your Sire…

Thank you, thank you; please please quiet down, thank you.

Now it has been a long time coming and a long hard struggle, but lets remember what got us here – to the summit – and lets work to stay here for the long haul!

Pompous enough? I thought pretty obnoxious, but lets face it – this will probably be over after this weekend and may never happen again, so enjoy it while it lasts, I AM!!

Big Ten is still Bad Bad Bad

I’m almost certain the Buckeyes will slip up once or twice still this season, but there is no reason if they keep playing better (especially on offense) that they can’t go 12-0 and have the best season you can hope for in a ‘Ban’ season. And I hope that offensive line keeps getting better and better and we drop some sick sick rushing stats this second half of the season, we shall see…

FSU – get the F out of the ACC, I don’t even think that loss is your fault, it’s the curse of the ACC, trying to predict ACC football games is pointless and painful.

On to this week’s picks…

10 pts – So Cal wins, they’ve had their slip up this year and only teams going to beat them this year (possibly) are Oregon and ND.

9 pts – ND wins, so if it is going to fall apart for me this week, here is the game that will do it, but I said it when ND hired Kelly that he had what it took to make them good and not just make them hyped.

8 pts – K St wins, Iowa St over the years has pulled some great upsets in the big12, but I think ole soft butter, left side of the plane, double socks crazy Bill Snyder is some sort of K St voodoo doctor (k st fans better enjoy it, cause when he dies they will go back to nothingness) and he has a great qb.

7 pts – Va Tech wins, I must be insane having this as my 7 pt win, but the 5-0 duke record is a mirage! No way they are going into Blacksburg on the road and doing Goiter ball in his back yard!

6 pts – NW wins, a shootout for sure and probably higher than I should have the wildcats, but I think they will out score the gopher’s and win by 10.

5 pts – Okla wins, Texas has problems on def and the sooners will do what WV did, just out score them, but with a better defense.

4 pts – T a&m wins, this will be the one that a lot of people will pick as the upset that isn’t an upset because la tech has shown that they are this years yes we really are that good team. I say picking the aggies is picking the upset, I can’t believe la tech isn’t the favorite at home in this game, maybe that’s because their stadium sits like 7 people, but still if you look at record and opponents…

3 pts – Mary wins, ACC game, wtf go with the road team, seriously though how did Penn St lose to uva, god the hooves are bad (sorry slackman)

2 pts – Byu wins, changed this from or st because or st qb is hurt, but this is really a coin toss so anyone that has this above a 3 pt value is nuts!!

1 pt – S. Car wins, I want to believe that the ole ball coach has the magic back and the nat champ game might have cocks vs ducks, but at baton rouge? Still not sold, show it on the road and then lets talk. You should run run run the ball, cause if fla can you can with best rb in college football (actual rb, not a qb that can run like no one’s business)

There you have it, even I don’t see another 10 for 10, I’d be thrilled with a 8 for 10 this week, let’s hope the magic keeps rolling, I want the cup the bragging rights and can you imagine the annoying celebratory measures I’d concoct with a championship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.