I’m fading further and further from the top and I need a big
couple of weeks to close the season and have any shot at winning this or even
just finishing in the money. We shall see, I fear my superstitions are creeping
back into my picks and I’m going to work very hard this week to just go with my
brain and not my heart.
So my beloved Buckeyes are 11-0 and the most important game
of every year away from 12-0. I will get to that pick later, but a note to
anyone that thinks this year would be a waste of going undefeated and means
nothing because of the bowl game – you are nuts!! The only thing that matters
is this week, the other stuff is fun, but this should be your focus, this is
what pains me, this is where my joy is, this is football!! Period!! And those people
up north are pillaging again and have a butterball that understands that his
school is really just OSU jr. and is nothing with out our kids and he is being
more successful at pillaging than he should be or more correctly than we should
allow!! Now hopefully we have a coach again ready to protect and defend our
honor, but Saturday is time to finish that stand and start to push back and go
on the offensive – pushing Kim Jong Maize back across the 48th
parallel to live in poverty and dismay!! Go Bucks!!!!
Wk 13 games…
10 pts – ND wins, and then look out Miami – the domers are
coming the domers are coming!! Some of my friends and I joke about going to
hell in a bus together, but the thought of Nuns on South Beach is making my brain explode with evil jokes and very bad thoughts about rulers and habits!! Ok, for
the game, I was thinking this would be the game that USC plays like they were
predicted to play and pull the upset, but not without their QB, no way.
9 pts – Neb wins, honestly I might be more nervous watching this game Friday than anything, because if the cornhuskers choke mightily and
lose to Iowa Friday, then team up north still has shot at making championship
game Saturday and I don’t want them having one more motivational thing.
8 pts – Oreg wins, Considering some would argue Stanford
beat ND also and clearly Stanford Defense is way good, then Oreg loss not such
an upset and they will get back on track vs Defense that is not as good. Look
for them to score 70.
7 pts – Okla wins, whatever, boring rivalry game, ok st is
ok, ok wins cause they are at home and better team – who cares. I’m just hoping
now that bigten is going to 14 that they get texas and Oklahoma and go 16, if
your gonna blow shit up – use the biggest bomb.
6 pts – Wisc wins, This is a little higher than maybe I
should have it and is game I think most likely to hurt me this week vs others
picks, but I think that Wisconsin offense will run and score big on Penn St and
they really need to not go to championship game having lost to both teams on
probation and in front of them to have any respect. (if that’s possible for
people to have of those cheese eating bums)
5 pts – Bucks win, Yes I’m putting aside my scared, worried,
paranoid, cooper worries buckeye fandom and going just on the facts – bucks are
at home, healthier and better team. So they should win, but tun is good and
even minus their rb, they still have fast little scary spider head running
crazy and now not at Qb where he has to throw. Also, even though only 1-0,
fatty is still undefeated against us and in my head till we take him down,
which we must!! Also, Hyde! Hyde! Hyde! Give him the ball and run baby run!! Go
Bucks!!!! (If I only win one game this weekend and it is this one, I’ll be
happiest I can be this season or any season)
4 pts – Zona wins, haha I’m picking richrod to win his
rivalry game and I actually believe it will happen, that could not have been
said from 2008-2010!
3 pts – Clem wins, again don’t care, ole ball coach probably
doesn’t care, but proving S. car is like sparty/Wisconsin/iowa – you can win
and be popular, but you’ll never be the big dog in conference at those second
tier schools.
2 pts – FSU wins, florida is such a waste of a great great
defense with a bad bad offense, going with noles because they are at home and
that should get them over the top, hopefully.
1 pt – Stan wins, wow UCLA is impressive and this game determines
who goes to Pac 12 championship game, who would have guessed that? Who is
leading other division, Colorado? Sorry couldn’t resist that joke!!
So there it is, I need a 10-0 week baby!! Go me and Go
Bucks!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.