One week down and I’m only 5 points off the leaders, what a
great start!! I’m not kidding, sadly that is a great start for me, I’m certain
it will all fall apart this week. Oh and I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the
best mid-major conference – nice weekend BigTen!!
How last weeks buckeye game went…
Game start’s…
First quarter bad, bad, bad… text’s from my peeps are kamikaze
bad like “I can’t believe this is the last football team we will root for
before 2012 and the end of the world…”
Rest of the game good, better, even better, fuck yeah!!... I
check to make sure no one jumped and all is right with the world again, yay!!
Reason we still hate sparty even though we like Dantonio…
Classy, classy tweets from sparty players Sat night bagging on the winged helmet
players for getting ‘prison’d’ by bama. Really? You do know you barely beat a
brand new Boise St team at home, right? Oh and 4-5 years of being good after 4
decades of bottom dwelling doesn’t mean shit! And props to Dantonio for calling
out his players as tool bags for doing such things.
Week 2 picks…
10pts – ND wins, golden domers might be close to what they
claim to be every year – really good. This won’t really tell because well it’s
a Big Ten team, but beating them bad would help and they will.
9pts - ASU wins, umm
Big Ten team on the road, duh
8pts – Kst wins, Miami of FLORIDA won’t get a freebie like
last week, and you suck BC!!
Side note – did anyone catch the morons on the buckeye
telecast say how most of Miami’s players were from Ohio so playing in the shoe
was a big deal? Really jackass? Most of Miami of OHIO’s players are from Ohio?
What are the odds of that? Dipshit!! And B10network celebrating 5yrs? Of what?
Go 5 games of coverage that catches every play live and doesn’t make me feel
like a Syphilitic Leper and then have a celebration!
7pts – Wisc wins, yeah I know big ten on the road, but
badger will probably put it together and play better and win, but they still
suck and if I’m wrong, sweet just another year of not going perfect for the badgers,
which is actually a possibility for them just because they play in such a yuk
conf where they have like 3 games to worry about.
6pts – Vandy wins, ahh n'western not going to be able to play like
last week against an Sec team and win.
5pts – Uga wins, I don’t know why I do this to myself, but I
guess I’ll never learn when it comes to thinking some teams are going to
change, so I’ll say this is yr Uga surprises teams and competes for SEC title.
4pts – Tex A&M wins, Home team wins a close one and
Florida fans start to realize more and more how much they will miss Meyer.
3pts – Utah wins, know nothing about this other than
traditionally Utah is better and they are favored, so going with the numbers on
this game.
2pts – Neb wins, please start laughing that yet again I’m
picking a BigTen team to win on the road, but I can’t help think yes we are bad
bad bad, but that just means we are still second best to only SEC, cause pac47,
acc, big not so east all suck!!
1pt – Iowa wins, blah blah blah Hawkeye blah blah blah
Ferentz blah blah blah rivalry blah blah blah big twelve joke blah blah blah
whatever I suck at picks anyway…
So there you have it, if I go 10 for 10 this week then we
all should enjoy our last few days/weeks/months on this gassy big rock!
Go Bucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.