Second place and moving up, do I see first in my sights?
Maybe, of course I might go 1-9 this week and be in last.
Weekly update – Big Ten BAD BAD BAD!!
This weeks picks –
10pts – Oregon wins, If richrod takes Zona in to nikeville
and upsets the ducks look for some UM alumni/fanatic to kill him. (and
rightfully so)
9pts – Uga wins, really I should have my head examined
making this my 9pt game, but uga be looking good and at home. Please don’t
screw me over Uga, please!
8pts – FSU wins, another game that I should have lower, but
damn I feel like these games are more predictable than other games. The Noles
defense is sick and being at home they should win even if it is close, plus if
free shoes U goes all ACC on us, than we are looking very seriously at a bama
vs lsu/florida all SEC unwatchable championship game again this year.
7pts – Okla wins, this is another team with a shot to break
the SEC strangle hold on the title, but just don’t know if they are really good
or not. Should know more after this game, Kst is good, not great but good.
Think again home field will be big in this game.
6pts – S. Car wins, I don’t know, home team again? Ole ball
coach? Mizzu not real SEC yet/ever? Actually you will notice I picked all home
teams this week.
5pts – ND wins, well when you get to play 3 bigten teams you
ought to start off the season well. Actually if not Denard, this would be my
10pt game. That ND defense is pretty good, I think, but who’ve they played and who
will they play till Oklahoma or USC? I heard that was ND’s first win over a top
ten team in a decade and that was a BigTen top 10 team, so does it really
count?
4pts – Boise St wins, blue field victory is the difference.
3pts – Minnesota wins, I’m picking goldie? I don’t know what
I’m doing, but I have this home field thing working this week and the cuse
barely beat Stoney brook (Sp?) last week, but then again they played Trojans
close, but that was at home? I have no idea, god all of college football is Schizoid!!
2pts – UCLA wins, the bruins might be kind of ok? Anyone
would have guessed the bruins would be undefeated later in the season than the
Trojans?
1pt – ASU wins, even matchup, don’t know much about teams,
going home team!!
So there it is, my brilliance for another week, I will have
to think of some special and ridiculous way to celebrate if I do the impossible
and grab first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.