Prepare for anything, after two weeks of the college
football season, I am in a tie for third place and only 5 points off the lead!
I believe I benefited last week from having the same picks as most people, but
having my losses a lower point value – so can’t really say my picks were that
great.
Weekly reminder to all – THE BIG TEN SUCKS!!!!
On to this weeks picks, may I do the impossible and go 10
for 10 and grab the lead, it would be nice to say I had it at least once.
10 pts – bama wins, lets make this clear, if Jesus came back
to play qb and Mohammed was playing rb, with Zeus at wr and all different
versions of the Hulk were playing offensive line for Arkansas and Ryan Leaf was
playing qb for bama with Ken Yon Rambo at wr for the tide – YET – the coaching
match up was Nick Saban vs John L. Smith… In that very unlikely scenario, I’d
sell my kidney on the black market, move the points higher than spread to
maximize my return/winnings and bet it all on Bama! John L. Smith would fucking
make the Globetrotters a .500 basketball team!! Arkansas didn’t fire their
coach because he was a liar and a womanizer and then thought “ya know bet we
can get by ok with J.L. Smith” for real? I’m dreaming right? What in the name
of Mike Brown/Randy Lerner/Dan Snyder were they thinking?
9 pts – Ga tech wins, Virginia almost lost to pedi U at
home, actually if pedi U had got a girl from the soccer team to kick fg’s, uva
probably would have lost to pedi U. I won’t have that, pedi U needs to go
perfect 0-12 this year!!
8 pts – Bucks wins, breathe buckeye nation, I believe that
ucf will prove to be a pretty good football team by end of the season. Now does
that mean we don’t have problems? NO! We have issues, but we have some talent
and an offense that can be very explosive. We need to sure up our assignments
and limit mistakes and find some rb help, but I believe we will. As for cal,
very good offense might make us sweat a bit, but that defense we ought to chew
up! Let’s hope so, the wife and I are going to the game Saturday, so give us a
good showing and Go Bucks!!!!
7 pts – Trojans wins, well they didn’t look great against
the Cuse, but maybe those pretty boys from so cal were distracted by the
thought of a tornado going through the stadium. The tree’s up north could pull
upset, but I don’t think they will, I think Trojans are looking good for a run
at the crystal ball this year. I bet they are even starting to get some of
their payroll err swagger back.
6 pts – s. fla wins, sad to see the state U of New Jersey
back to ehh football wise, but it is the truth and on the road I think s. fla
wins easy.
5 pts – Mizzu wins, they might not be ready just yet for SEC
regulars like Florida, but they should handle the sun devils at home.
4 pts – Toledo wins, ahh my wife’s Alma matte vs my “hazy”
years. I have no dog in this fight, hell I never went to a game when I was
there and I’m a buckeye fan, you know big boy football, so let the rockets win
the cute pee wee football game. Uuuuu Teee as the fans cheer or something like
that, go rockets? If there is a kegger contest, I’ll take bg for my 10 pt win!!
3 pts - L’ville wins, um they are ok and at home and
NC is ACC football still, right?
2 pts – ND wins, doomer fans, if fg Jesus can pull you
through to victory vs sparty, then you have an easy path to a bcs game and
really only win against so cal from a bcs title berth, how’s that sound? Oh and
sparty, the big ten has looked horrible, including that opening week luck out you
had vs boise st, so better come to play and get some form of respect for the
league. Funny thing is – even if you do people will say it’s more about ND not
really being back than about you being good.
1 pt – Tenn wins, will find out if that passing game of the
vols is the real deal or not, I’m thinking the home crowd will pull the vols to
victory in this game and they need it, when was last time they won a big game
against one of their big rivals?
So there it is, wk 3 picks. Locked and loaded, ready for my
turn on the top, please football gods?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.