Tuesday, May 22, 2012

one of those things

There are some things (not as many as people tell you there are - narcissism runs rampant) that you can hear or witness others going through and think you know, but till you go through them you just don't know. The other day I was telling my wife that i'm having one of those type of moments recently where I wildly swing emotionally from 'I can't wait for the baby to be hear and to be a father now!' to 'what/who/how the fuck am I going to be a father, i'm an insane self-centered bumbling idiot who does good to not get arrested on a daily basis...' - I've read/heard about feelings like this, but really I must say that it is hilarious to experience. Almost an out of body like experience where you look at your self and say "hey crazy man, take some Xanax already". Any way, here is a clip from one of my favorite movies where a guy flips out in his car over his friends return after disappearing ten years earlier right after graduation. Oh yeah and this is also the similar reaction I had in the car driving back from the 2005 OSU v Michigan game with my friend Munish; whom was equal parts terrified and hysterically laughing as I pounded my steering wheel every minute (in Joyous disbelief) screaming 'I can't believe we won that fucking game!!' in bumper to bumper traffic heading home. So enjoy this clip and remember a moment where the only reaction appropriate is to wildly expel disbelief at a moment or situation doesn't happen often so enjoy them when they do...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.