Wednesday, May 16, 2012
A fairly embarrassing confession
I don't usually do fads and actually things that are real trendy I tend to avoid doing vehemently, even if it seems something I might enjoy. So I must confess that after it's been the number one game ever for years and I've made fun of people that play it etc etc etc... That while I was with my wife in hospital a couple of weeks ago and very bored I began playing Angry Birds on her ipad and got addicted. It's horribly embarrassing, but what can I say the stupid game is fun and free. Now I beat all the levels and refuse to buy the pay version, but I am still playing the free one because yes I beat every level, but I have yet to get perfect 3 star rating on all levels. Anyway enjoy a chuckle at my expense, I am a big fat hypocrite who loves playing Angry Birds even if my wife laughs at me while I do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He will end up paying for it... just wait!
ReplyDelete