Tuesday, October 25, 2011

wk 9 picks

Worst week ever!! That’s right; I had the lowest point total ever in college pick’em. Wow, I’m good. Good news, Sparty some how avoided going ‘sparty’, barely, and took down cheatconsin! Thank you Mark, Thank You!!

Well since my picks are so so bad, I’ve decide this week to rank my picks by random draw, I picked who I thought would win and then put 1-10 in a hat and picked out the point value as I went down the games – lets see if I can get worse than 15!!

10pts – Penn st, actually the zookers are showing their true colors the last few weeks and Joe pa’s boys are playing ok. Well, bigten ok which is pathetic, but still they are going to win at home against the illini – so good pt total  Mr. Fate.

9pts – Sparty, oh shit, going 9pts on sparty pulling big win number 4 in a row is insane, thanks for nothing fate. Want to know the state of the bigten, sparty has shot at beating the bucks, mich, wisc and neb consecutively, Wow!!

8pts – NC, ok maybe this leaving the points value to chance was a mistake? Oh well, as someone pointed out to me I’m losing to 3 girls and my little brother, how much lower can I go?

7pts – SMU, anyone love the irony of this team starting to get back in the college football landscape this year after all the scandals of the past 12-18 months?

6pts – TCU, I didn’t fact check this, but I don’t think I have ever guessed a BYU game correct – ever!! Seriously, I’d call your broker and place a bet on the fighting Mormons they most certainly will win now that I’ve said they will lose.

5pts – Stanford, probably pulling another jinx hear, but hope not. I really want Andrew Luck to win the Heisman (yes cause he is a senior). Good news is Trojans won’t get the benefit of ND turnover spree this weekend against Stanford.

4pts – Fla, uga fans beware, Mark is doing his ‘tricky dick Nixon’ routine to try and save his job and fool you into believing he will take you to the promise land. He is the love child of John Cooper and Marty Schottenheimer! Just when you think he can’t do less with more – he will!!

3pts – Kst, glad fate had this one low, because not sure how the Sooners will handle last weeks upset, but not a good draw to have to go pick up the pieces on the road at soft butter state.

2pts – Wisc, man I wanted to pick the bucks because I’m not sure last weeks game wasn’t more a sign that the badgers had been beating up on week competition and not just a bad week. Strangely if the bucks win out (BIG BIG IF) they would only need 1 other team to beat Penn st (which should happen) and they would get into the bigten champ game. Hard to believe! Well lets hope the signs of improvement we have seen last 2 games are signs of this team putting things together and not just results of bad competition. Go Bucks!!!

1pt – Clemson, I was going to put this as a 8pt game because Clemson has phenomenal offense and ga tech has proved to be way way overrated, but then again that is where upsets often happened. Especially in the ACC where they need to put Schizoid meds in the water supply, so maybe the gods of football pick’em fate have saved me here? We shall see…

It occurs to me (as I did with the ‘Coming to America’ video) I need to find a clip to post if I should go Detroit Lions perfect (aka zero pts), so I will work on finding the perfect clip to express here is one stupid mo fo.

Good Luck to me and F you all!! (hey being nice and sportsman like has got me nothing so going ‘harbaugh’ and acting like a dick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.