Is there an ‘app’ that records all the bitching buckeye fan did about the tressel offense and now is stuck on auto replay? Wish there was, bet those people still don’t understand the difference between conservative, calculated, methodical, attack when you have advantage and play great defense offense and the cluster F we are seeing now. Bet they are getting closer to understanding though! It is going to be a long hard fall. What I struggle with is being real upset at Coach Tress because of all the good memories and success of the last decade. Having said that, I can’t get my mind around how someone so smart and calculated could be such a bad bad cheater? How does he fall so in love with one player that he throws common sense out the window? Pryor wasn’t a great qb or a national championship qb because of tendency towards choking once a yr, but he was amazing college athlete that could win most games without being a great passer; but damn was he worth throwing your career away? And to be fair not just Pryor, but he was definitely the kingpin. The other morons, still doing wrong, should be ‘disassociated’ from the program. I think I want Urban Meyer as next coach for his talent, but more for his knowledge of how to SEC cheat!! Really, our guys are getting busted for couple hundred here and couple hundred there, whilst the SEC schools can have 6 figure church funds and not get busted (so far)! Enough bitching I guess, we had our lease end and lost track of how many miles we drove – now the overage fees are going to hurt, Bad!! (Lube up)
Speaking of hurting bad, nice picks by the field last week!! Wow, I only picked 3 games correct and stayed about same spot in the standings. Well, here is to a better week, which won’t happen because I’m the Joey Bauserman of the league.
10 – Oregon, way to schedule LSU first game of season ducks! What a stupid idea, you could have just played a joke schedule and then run through your joke league and be undefeated like the Badgers! Dumb assess!!
9 – LSU, well at the start I thought the gators were going to play with bama last week and then they got spanked. Playing in Baton Rouge against best defense in the country is not going to produce any better results. I will give Teddy Gator credit for being the most volatile, how red is my face coach in the college football!! Jerry Kill called and told you to take it easy he is worried about your health!!
8 – Michigan, was going to pick them anyway, but looks as if Persa won’t play or if he does be 100%. Plus, the winged helmets seemed to have got just enough defense to be good. Wait till Brady gets talent on that defense, scary… and so the rivalry pendulum swings.
7 – Va tech, All I have to say about this game is we LOST to this Canes team!! Really it happened, I saw’d it wit my own 2 eyez!!
6 – Oklahoma, Please football god, now that your punishment runs rampant upon buckeye nation, please please I beg of you (I will do human sacrifice if need be) let 2 teams other than Wisconsin go undefeated this year so that buy-a-qb badger doesn’t get into the BCS title game. Seriously, I don’t know if Jim Bolman is a virgin, but I am willing to sacrifice him for the greater good!! He probably is a virgin, I mean doubt he could design a game plan that would crack the sluttiest girls defenses!! And if he 'false starts' as much as his lineman do, he wouldn't get in the game before he was spent! His lady friends must have to use the wildcat formation alot!! Ok, I think i'm done and feel a little better.
5 – Auburn, this apparently is the other school besides Madison that Wilson looked at for transfer. Did they run out of money? Did his dad’s church not need a gold plated Jesus/Cross? I don’t get it, but Auburn seems to be getting their young guys to turn the corner and start playing better, what a concept?!!
4 – Arizona, picking zona on the road is maybe insane, but the beavers gave up 29pts to Sacramento St (no not a made up school). Arizona is not good, but can score and I think they will score bunches Saturday, so they will probably get shut out.
3 – TCU, ????????????????????????????????????????
2 – Iowa, the disappointment bowl, one coach who is close to death vs one coach who looks like he wishes he was dead. Another proud game for the Bigten to put on TV and say we are Legends and Leaders! Legend has it we used to be the best and Leaders, um well ah um ehh ahh um ehm, we will get back to you on that?
1 – Tennessee, they should win easy at home vs Uga, but who knows, their coach is hillbilly crazy and I never know what to expect with him!!
So there it is – another week, God is it Basketball season yet?!!
P.S. – Travis Howard, you fucking suck too, Douche!! (Too subtle?)
P.S.S. – When you are running next to the other teams WR and that flying brown thing is in the air, it is legal to jump and grab, swat, hit, anything it before the other guy does! Is Hollywood making a sequel called, shit ass talentless hack Db’s can't jump? Maybe you could get an LED display jersey where they change your number every play so the QB can’t identify where you are at, seriously my offensive game plan would be find #7 and throw it to his guy!!
As always, Go Bucks!! You can break my heart, but I’m barely evolved, so I will keep coming back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.