This will be long……….. First, to you devil worshipers at the top of the picks whom are averaging almost 50 pts a week – I’m impressed – you soulless robots!! Second F U Mark Richt, how do you have all that talent and loooooose to Colorado? Oh, I remember you’re a bum loser, well at least you have 13 players on defense coming to town this week – even you should be able to win that game. Third, does anybody have magic healing power for TP’s quad muscle? I may have punched myself in the head at my mother in-laws house Saturday, thanks bucks (I think she still likes me, but she’s a saint so I’m just lucky). Are our db’s getting treated at the Cleveland Clinic? Seriously they are dropping like Boise St in the polls!! (soooo happy that Oregon jumped them hehehehehe) Forth, did ya see LeMichael James or Trent Richardson or D. Robinson; I wouldn’t even put the defending heisman winner as the favorite on his own team. I have him 4th behind the above mentioned and 49 yds rushing vs. Florida is not going to help over come missing 2 games of the season. I didn’t fact check this, but only 2 guys before Denard had more than 1 game with 200 yds passing and running and he’s done it in all 5 games this season?! Hey richrod, either you're dumber than some think for not playing this kid last year (because of the Force) or you had the greatest off season QB camp in the history of football. Dude is siiicccckkkk, my only relief is your defense is still bad bad (no seriously its bad, like finding out your dad does gay porn bad… aka going to the golden gate bridge with my jumping shoes on bad). If the Hoosiers had stopped pointing a gun at their own foot and pulling the trigger they could have scored 2-3 more touchdowns in that game. Finally, I’m one of the most ardent Tressel defenders and I will defend his right to win as boring as he can as long as we keep winning and ‘most especially’ against t.u.n.: but if TP goes Cleveland clinic too, then please please please no midget Bauserman. If we told people we were not going to throw the ball and just run the zone read option with Kenny Guiton we’d have more success than if the other teams agreed to only play 10 defenders against Bauserman. Hopefully it won’t matter and TP will get some trainer girl to go Mr. Miagi on his quad. Now on to my picks so ya’ll can laugh at my wrongness for another week. Clearly by my ramblings and nonsense I have mental issues and should get 3 bonus points for not picking the wrong games. Some times I’m so out of it I actually understand the lade’s texts!
10 pts – Bucks wins, should see if our defense can hold down the Hoosiers better than the 3-3-5 did last week and hopefully get our (no Pryor) running game going a little stronger.
9 pts – Stan wins, um they played a very very good duck team on the road well and should give a nice beat down on the Trojans. Hey SC fan listen real close, you hear that? Its come upins biotch!!
8 pts – Uga wins, ok seriously this is why I’m nuts cause I know Richt will F me like he has before, so why have him so high? The other games are more of a toss up and even he can’t F this one up, can he? Tennessee is still learning to shower properly and that you only play with 11 at a time.
7 pts – Mich wins, seriously sparty is due to choke, they are a run dominant team and mich defense struggles verse pass, dline is actually kinda good. Plus richrod can save his job winning this and with the domer win, without beating the bucks. I’m going to call this score 49 – 34.
6 pts – Wash wins, ok I had 5 home winners and 5 road winners so I decided to do 5 home winners 10 thru 6 and 5 road winners 5 thru 1 and UW is least confident pick of the home winners, so hope good Locker shows up and not hurt Locker! (movie pun, I rule)
5 pts – Baylor wins, Baylor qb good good good and tech should have kept crazy man and let him put as many players in closets as he wanted to.
4 pts – UCLA wins, um might there be a reason to watch bruin football and not just bruin sidelines? Could be and in the both can’t be good at same time theory, maybe bruin on way up and Trojans on way down. We all know when the Trojans are on the way down then all the fun is over!
3 pts – SDSU wins, the fighting Mormons always tough to beat at home, but think SDSU is Marshall Faulk good again.
2 pts – Or st wins, honestly if or st wins good for my points if they lose bad for Boise st strength of schedule. I say go whomever players Or st or Va tech.
1 pt – Free shoes wins, think a lot of people might take Miami here so hoping all but me do and I’m right and make up some points and if I’m wrong it doesn’t hurt to much. Keep this in mind, Seminoles lead nation in sacks (by a lot) and we know how well Harris handles pressure, by throwing lots of INT’s.
Well there you have it, I think my leg hurts, could that be sympathy pain? Please Terrelle, have magic healing powers, sweating out your “are you kidding me he just threw that pass” moments is a million times better than having the reincarnate version of Joe C (little rapper dude that used to perform with kid rock) play qb. If it comes down to the bad scenario I’m sending Coach every Kenny G album I can find! Go Bucks!!
Oh Geeze my sides hurt. that was some of your best ramblings ever. As for T.P the fat parent inside scoop is he aint that bad to miss Saturday. Even Tress said today hes gettin better each day.
ReplyDeleteThanks, hard not to laugh at gay father porn jokes :-) and nice to see pryor is to be fineth, too bad they didn't let moeller rest last week when they knew he had a sore peck muscle.
ReplyDelete