Thanks again Bill!! So, I have to fly later this week and i'm not a big fan of flying (i'm a control freak who loves to drive and see our great land with four wheels under me, not as i'm hurling across it in a giant beer can at 400 mph) so let me say what a great year it has been and if I don't get a captain Sully and something goes wrong thanks for the following! Got married to a wonderful woman who puts up with my stupidity, saw 2 OSU football games, a browns game (they actually won), 2 nascar races (dega baby!!), 3rd PJ concert, got a great dog, great nephew whom i'm turning into a defensive lineman, as always awesome parents.... all in all a pretty awesome year. Seriously, I should not be tempting fate by flying! Ehh, i'm a sissy - people fly everyday (even if it is against god's will!! he would have gave us wings if he wanted us to fly right?). Go Bucks!!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Day 68/69
No walking yesterday, will get some in today. Probably another chopped up week, but will get it in, big game this saturday (also and more importantly my first anniv). Lucky my wife is understanding and we are celebrating a lot next week so she's fine with spending sat night rooting on the bucks. Going to try to show picture from where we sat for the game this past weekend, great seats courtesy of front runner for bro-in-law of the year!
.JPG)
Thanks again Bill!! So, I have to fly later this week and i'm not a big fan of flying (i'm a control freak who loves to drive and see our great land with four wheels under me, not as i'm hurling across it in a giant beer can at 400 mph) so let me say what a great year it has been and if I don't get a captain Sully and something goes wrong thanks for the following! Got married to a wonderful woman who puts up with my stupidity, saw 2 OSU football games, a browns game (they actually won), 2 nascar races (dega baby!!), 3rd PJ concert, got a great dog, great nephew whom i'm turning into a defensive lineman, as always awesome parents.... all in all a pretty awesome year. Seriously, I should not be tempting fate by flying! Ehh, i'm a sissy - people fly everyday (even if it is against god's will!! he would have gave us wings if he wanted us to fly right?). Go Bucks!!
Thanks again Bill!! So, I have to fly later this week and i'm not a big fan of flying (i'm a control freak who loves to drive and see our great land with four wheels under me, not as i'm hurling across it in a giant beer can at 400 mph) so let me say what a great year it has been and if I don't get a captain Sully and something goes wrong thanks for the following! Got married to a wonderful woman who puts up with my stupidity, saw 2 OSU football games, a browns game (they actually won), 2 nascar races (dega baby!!), 3rd PJ concert, got a great dog, great nephew whom i'm turning into a defensive lineman, as always awesome parents.... all in all a pretty awesome year. Seriously, I should not be tempting fate by flying! Ehh, i'm a sissy - people fly everyday (even if it is against god's will!! he would have gave us wings if he wanted us to fly right?). Go Bucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I text you I hated you on Saturday when you told me you were at the game. Now seeing the picture I hate you more. As I tell Slack when you get on the plane tell the pilot/Co pilot fly safe. I havent crashed yet.4!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, that'd probably be better than asking them to take a breathalizer?! 4!!
ReplyDeleteyou know that was the 3rd time in 2 weeks and 2nd in 1 week that I was Script Ohio, can't beat that.
ReplyDelete