So week 6 picks went well for all? About half way thru season and teams are scitzo as ever, bucks are a passing team – pray for good weather games. Our defense is pretty good (especially losing 2 starting db’s). Typically the middle of the season (and no change this year) is where I get nervous solely because I don’t know what really to expect. I could see the bucks winning all the rest of their games (and comfortably) or them losing 2 or 3 thus being a bust/disappointment. Most likely (like yrs past) they will falter one time and have a good season, but not quite compete for the national title. First and most important, beat the fighting richrod’s and all else is bonus for me. If we do go undefeated it will definitely be on the arm and legs of 2, thus making him a very serious Heisman contender (something I didn’t really think could/would happen). Let’s delve into week 7 and see how much damage I can cause!
10 pts – Nevada wins, oh they will crush Hawaii! Haven’t you heard, they and Boise St are going to clash for the play in to the BCS title game from that power conference that is the WAC! It’s like Goliath vs. Goliath; I quake in fear from the mighty mighty WAC. Want to know why people like me hate the Boise St Hype, Indiana would finish 3rd in the WAC and we saw how bad they are last week. What a joke?!
9 pts – Neb wins, they good – like richrod’s team, but with a defense! Now that’s Scary. There’s gonna be a Bo back in the Bigten that scares people next year, but it will be from Cornland, ironically he is also a buckeye.
8 pts – S Car wins, can the ole ball coach get the boys to focus after the big upset (first ever over a number 1 team, stop selling history of SEC football, u can’t count history that started in the 90’s. aside from bama, no long real history of greatness in SEC prior to the 90’s) yes he can, it’s Kentucky and they not good.
7 pts – K st wins, I think Ian paid Munish to pick this game cause he loves kst, this is a who cares game, I really think it should be my 10 pt game, but can’t put a team that could get distracted by soft butter as my 10 pt win.
6 pts – Pitt wins, again should be higher, but picking the stach this high is nerve racking enough, come on pitt, it’s the Cuse(and not in bball).
5 pts – Iowa wins, if this was in Iowa it’d be my 10 pt game, but richrod has a QB, WR, and a nose tackle. The rest of the team is still painful, but at home that is enough to be scary and Iowa can be turnover prone sometimes. Truly think Iowa’s def line will bring the pain, but ?
4 pts – Or st wins, all I have to say is I’m holding back a great Husky Beaver joke here.
3 pts – Bucks win, I think we will play well and get by, it’s a tough one, but I think we have what it takes, we will see. Go Bucks!!
2 pts – SC wins, going with home team here in a coin flip. So happy they suck ahhahahaha.
1 pt – Ark wins, man going with the road team in SEC is stupid, but what’s new for me?
There you have it, oh yeah; I’m like 30 pts out of first so forget a grain of salt. Take my picks with a whole bag of salt! Go Bucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.